Now available as an eBook.
“Highly anticipated (yes, even for adults)” —Entertainment Weekly
I'm not sure what it is about this kid Duncan, but his crayons sure are a colorful bunch of characters! Having soothed the hurt feelings of one group who threatened to quit, Duncan now faces a whole new group of crayons asking to be rescued. From Maroon Crayon, who was lost beneath the sofa cushions and then broken in two after Dad sat on him; to poor Turquoise, whose head is now stuck to one of Duncan's stinky socks after they both ended up in the dryer together; to Pea Green, who knows darn well that no kid likes peas and who ran away—each and every crayon has a woeful tale to tell and a plea to be brought home to the crayon box.
Praise for The Day the Crayons Came Home
"Mr. Daywalt’s text blends with Mr. Jeffers’s illustrations to make a picture book that will have children clamoring for more crayon adventures."—The Wall Street Journal
* "A masterwork of humor and design . . . Sure to be as popular as The Day the Crayons Quit."—Booklist, starred review
* "A brilliant, colorful tale that begs to be read aloud and a must-have for all collections."—School Library Journal, starred review
* "Once again, Daywalt and Jeffers create rich emotional lives and personalities for their colorful cast, and it’s hard to imagine a reader who won’t be delighted."—Publishers Weekly, starred review
“Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers once again offer perceptive and frequently hilarious insights…The Day the Crayons Came Home will have readers of all ages chuckling—and will inspire kids’ empathy and imagination in equal measure.”—BookPage
Praise for The Day the Crayons Quit
The #1 New York Times bestselling phenomenon—over two years on the bestseller list!
Winner of the E.B. White Read-Aloud Award
Amazon’s 2013 Best Picture Book of the Year
A Barnes & Noble Best Book of 2013
Goodreads’ 2013 Best Picture Book of the Year
* “Hilarious . . . Move over, Click, Clack, Moo; we’ve got a new contender for the most successful picture-book strike.” –BCCB, starred review
“Jeffers . . . elevates crayon drawing to remarkable heights.” –Booklist
“Fresh and funny.” –The Wall Street Journal
"This book will have children asking to have it read again and again.” –Library Media Connection
* “This colorful title should make for an uproarious storytime.” –School Library Journal, starred review
* “These memorable personalities will leave readers glancing apprehensively at their own crayon boxes.” –Publishers Weekly, starred review
“Utterly original.” –San Francisco Chronicle
Baby Bear has so much to learn about the world! From the moment he wakes until it’s time to curl up and go to sleep, he explores outside with his mama. They see green leaves, blue jays, brown trout, and—best of all—a patch of yummy red strawberries.
From bestselling picture book creator Ashley Wolff, here is a clever concept book that combines engaging and intricate linocut illustrations with a story that enthusiastically encourages children to identify a variety of vibrant colors. Young readers will delight in this chance to join Baby Bear as he discovers the colorful wonders of his lively, leafy forest home.
Colors, colors everywhere!
Can you find colors just like Bear?
Karma Wilson’s playful text and Jane Chapman’s adorable illustrations creatively introduce colors to the youngest Bear fans, who will delight in discovering a rainbow of fun.
The little green peas are back to celebrate the colorful world around them. Join the fun as they fly red kites, sail blue boats, ski down purple mountains, and more! Bright and bold illustrations fill the pages of this delightful exploration of color.
The Colourblind Chameleon is the debut title from up and coming author/illustrator duo Laura Kantor and Sarah Ray.
This is a colourful and imaginative tale of a chameleon who doesn't fit in with the rest. He realises that it's not just good to be different... it's a lot more fun!
Delight in the rhyming verses, vibrant colours and hilarious drawings as you are taken on a wonderful journey with a special little chameleon (wearing fabulous pants).