This book is a valuable compendium of select tried and tested short term trading strategies. Followed with discipline and patience, these strategies can help you build solid wealth in the stock market.
The book starts with an explanation of the key concepts of technical analysis that underlie trading. The big advantage of technical trading is that it eliminates guesswork since the risk, namely the worst-possible outcome of a trade, is known in advance even before a trade is initiated.
Each trading strategy is explained in detail with entry, stop loss and exit rules and illustrated with real-life examples and charts. Find out:
● The logic of technical trading
● The key tools: charts and trends
● Proven trend trading strategies
● How to trade support and resistance
● Strategies for trading trend lines
● Strategies for trading reversal and continuation patterns
● How to profitably trade gaps
● Retracement trading strategies
● Tried and tested trading strategies using leading and lagging indicators
● Mechanical trading strategies
● Introduction to algorithmic trading strategies
● And, lot's more.
Come, profit from these market-proven trading strategies.
Rakesh Bansal, a post graduate in International Business Management, approached stock market in year 1998 to make livelihood from trading. He is a result driven professional with over 16 years of rich experience in the areas of Technical Analysis, Wealth Management, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management. He regularly appears on financial news channels like CNBC Awaaz, Zee Business, ET NOW and DD News, etc.
He is presently working as a Vice President with R K Global. In the past he had worked with SMC Global Securities Limited, as a Head — Technical Analysis Department (Institutional desk) and with BLB Limited, as a Head — Technical Analysis.
In this book, Ashu explains everything you need to master technical charts. Each of these 15 steps will help you read what the charts are revealing about the market and what and how you should trade. A mastery of charts will hugely improve your trading odds and trading profits:
● How charts reveal the market's collective mood and trading action
● How to use the combination of price, volume and time to confirm price rallies and declines
● How to improve your trades by mastering support and resistance
● How to stop trading losses and protect your gains using stop loss
● How to make money trading accumulation and distribution
● Wait out the head, trade the body and exit at the tail
● How to develop a successful trading plan of your own
● How to read charts for short and long term trading; day trading, swing trading and position trading
● How to find out if a chart may be misleading you
● How to find trades that fit you and will make you money.
PLUS, The Chart Grader Quiz and much, much more!
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals 15 steps to mastering technical charts used by successful market traders to improve their trading odds:
● Market-tested trading strategies
● Dozens of Trading charts
● Key points highlighted with real-life examples.
● How you can make money in both rising and falling markets
● When to trade futures; when it's best to use options
● How to profit in different market conditions using F&Os
● Why the cardinal rule in trading F&Os is to take losses as quickly as possible
● Why stock fundamentals and "value" don't matter in trading futures and options
● How to develop your own F&O trading approach
● F&O trading myths and golden rules
● How you can use F&Os to risk-proof your portfolio
● And, lots more.
What also makes this book so special is Ashu's market experience and expertise, and his ability to show you how and when to use all the money-making trading wisdom packed inside.
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals trading secrets and techniques that are typically
the domain of big F&O market players:
● Market-tested trading strategies
● Dozens of Trading rules
● Key points highlighted with real-life examples.
"Full-time trading can make you very rich," says market guru and bestselling author, Ashu Dutt.
Indeed, professional traders are some of the richest people in the world. Not just that. Trading as a profession gives you both financial freedom and the independence to live your life the way you want. This book will serve as your reference and guide on how to start and succeed as a professional trader.
Trading for a living is very different from part-time trading. Professional trading requires a combination of a certain psychological make-up, technical skills and discipline; combine these three and you have a rewarding profession. And in this book, Ashu describes what it takes to become a successful full-time trader. He also reveals time-tested and market-proven trading strategies, secrets and techniques that can make you very rich:
● Steps to becoming a successful professional trader
● How to set your trading goals
● How to develop trading plans that work in different market conditions
● How to pick winning trades
● How to control trading risks
● How to control your emotions when trading
● How to master technical charts without getting lost in the minutiae
● What to do when you have been losing money for some time
● The golden rules for day trading, swing trading and position trading
PLUS: 14 self-assessment tests to help you measure your trading prowess.
What also makes this book special is Ashu's ability to show you how and when to apply all the trading wisdom packed in this book, highlighting key points with numerous real-life examples.
COME, FIND OUT HOW PROFESSIONAL TRADING CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE . . .
This is a pioneering book on trading Indian futures and options written by an expert who does so for a living. It is an insider's guide which spans the three aspects of successful trading: charting and entry techniques, money and trade management, and trading psychology:
● How to figure out whether the market is trending or range-bound; the technical indicators to apply in different phases
● Day trading, swing trading, and position trading — profitable approaches and appropriate precautions for these three futures trading strategies
● Cash and futures arbitrage — how to get risk-free returns from idle cash
● Money-making options strategies
● How to trade with discipline
● The critical importance of money and trade management; rules for limiting your risk per trade and how to work out the size of your trading positions.
Based on an insider's expertise and experience of trading Indian futures and options, the book is packed with proven strategies and examples of real trades in the Indian derivatives market. The author boldly asserts that "derivatives have changed the Indian trading landscape forever . . . It is, finally, possible to make a fortune on the Indian stock market."
The attraction can also be fatal because you have to act fast and if you don’t have a clear strategy, the rapidly unfolding market events can stampede you into making wrong moves.
This book contains a powerful day trading strategy, complete from how to select a stock to trade, to risk management and profitable exits. The strategy rests on the author’s innovative concepts of trade invitation, and running and stagnant prices.
● Should you be day trading? Where to start
● Understanding trends — and how they are affected by changes in market sentiments
● How to interpret what the price is telling you
● How to identify a trade invitation
● How to confirm the validity of a trade invitation
● How and when to use running price to enter a trade
● Simple stop loss rules to manage the risk of a trade going wrong
● When to book profits.
Here is a concise, actionable guide to making money in day trading by a successful day trader who has trained more than 40,000 traders.
Come, profit from it.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"An excellent book with a roadmap to be successful using discipline, strategy and risk management, all covered in a simple way. I would recommend this book to both existing traders and people who want to start day trading." — Ajay Laddha, Director, Vantage Wealth Management Pvt Ltd.
"Covers a difficult topic like day trading in a simple manner. A good help to (those) . . . who want to be traders. They will surely benefit from these simple and realistic ideas." — Sachin Dabke, Director, Baroc Technologies
"(This) book lays the foundation for a day trader . . . to successfully sail through the stormy winds of the stock markets." — Sandeep Wagle, Founder and CEO, Power My Wealth