It comes in handy for the aspirants of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Insurance, Railways, Engg. Services and AFCAT etc. Infographics, Charts and MindMaps have facilitated information quickly and clearly. The information provided in the Current Affairs 2017 is in line with the analysis of previous years' competitive exams papers which will help aspirants update on all happenings across India and the world.
Salient Features of the book:
• Global Economic Outlook.
• The India - SWOT Analysis - covers the social, political & economic aspects.
• Timeline 2016 - covering the timeline of important dates from Jan - Dec 2016 of India and the World.
• Bills & Acts - Provides features and details of the bills and acts that were passed in 2016.
• Policies & Schemes - Provides features and details of the policies and schemes that were launched in 2016.
• Top 500 - covering the Top 500 People, Events, Ideas and Issues that raised their head in 2016.
• 10 Analytical Articles - capturing the hottest of the issues of 2016.
• Coming Up 2017 - capturing the events to come and what to expect in 2017.
• Emerging Trends features the most significant news that captured the attention of people.
• Cause & Effects illustrates the causes and effects of the various things that occurred in 2016.
• Unanswered Questions - However we may explore but there are always certain questions that remain unanswered. This sections lists various such questions of the year 2016.