Build single- and multi-player levels, add scripts, and share yourmods
Ever wonder what Quake 4 would be like if it included thatespecially cool weapon you dreamed up? Here's the fun and easy way?to find out. Start by creating a basic level, and then discover howto include your own weapons and effects, change colors, addtextures, and send your creations out into the world.
Everything you need to get started --
* Adobe? Photoshop? Elements tryout version
* WinZip? evaluation version
* The Compressonator and NormalGapGenerator by ATI Technologies,Inc.
* Sample tools, textures, and examples from the book
* For details and complete system requirements, see the CD-ROMappendix.
Discover how to
* Work with various modding tools
* Develop a map
* Alter user interfaces
* Paint and decorate your level
* Script advanced actions
* Distribute your creations online