Build single- and multi-player levels, add scripts, and share your mods
Ever wonder what Quake 4 would be like if it included that especially cool weapon you dreamed up? Here's the fun and easy way? to find out. Start by creating a basic level, and then discover how to include your own weapons and effects, change colors, add textures, and send your creations out into the world.
Everything you need to get started --
* Adobe? Photoshop? Elements tryout version
* WinZip? evaluation version
* The Compressonator and NormalGapGenerator by ATI Technologies, Inc.
* Sample tools, textures, and examples from the book
* For details and complete system requirements, see the CD-ROM appendix.
Discover how to
* Work with various modding tools
* Develop a map
* Alter user interfaces
* Paint and decorate your level
* Script advanced actions
* Distribute your creations online