Version 1.2 November 2016
- Added a full Character Creation guide complete with tips on how to get the most out of your skills and which races excel at what.
- More text fixes and general edits.
- Lots more to come soon!
Our Super Mario 3D World guide covers all the most important elements of the game including:
- A complete walkthrough for every level in the game.
- Walkthroughs to all Toad Missions, Mystery Houses and Bonus Levels.
- Locations of all 380 Green Stars.
- Locations of how to find and grab every Stamp in the game.
Inside this guide you will find:
- All the necessary steps to complete the game and save the world (again).
- Guidance to complete the numerous sidequests and side activities.
- Locations of all the masks, Pieces of Hearts, Bottles and other key items.
- Hundreds of high-quality and informative screenshots.
Our guide will be a complete companion while you journey through the wilds of Fallout 4. You can find a plethora of information including the following:
- A start to finish walkthrough with every area in between covered.
- Combat details, SPECIAL explanation and general gameplay information.
- VATS And You!: Getting to know your PIPBOY.
- All faction quests explained including the consequences of favoring one over the others.
- Information on Settlements and items for construction.
- Bobblehead locations, collectibles and full Trophy/Achievement guide.
- Settlement Guide complete with how to set up and manage settlements, what perks are beneficial etc.
- Companion chapter detailing each companion character, where to acquire them and the pros/cons of each.
- A detailed Character Creation guide fully examining the best builds and what each perk does.
- Automatron and Wasteland Workshop DLC information provided, including a full walkthrough for Automatron.
- A complete walkthrough of the "Far Harbor" DLC complete with information on every side quest.
The world of Spira may have changed, but we are with you every step of the way! The guide contains the following:
- A 100% completion walkthrough - Get all those tiny details right without having to completely restart your game!
- Full coverage of all optional bosses and side quests including the Via Infinito and Den of Woe.
- The Last Episode and details on the new Creature Creator.
- Colosseum boss strategies.
- All Garment Grids and Dresspheres explained and much more!
Version 1.3 (August 2016)
- Added Encounter rates for every area of the game.
- Updated screenshots to make them a little clearer and added captions where appropriate.
- Fixed tables.
- Completely restructured the guide to make it easier to follow.
- Sections have been split into several chapters.
- Images and tables retooled to look better on most browsers.
- Hundreds of new illustrative, high-quality screenshots taken from the game.
- Added many additional side areas and lots of postgame areas.
- Expanded Training and Battling segments.
- Concise and easy to understand explanations of advanced stat building systems - learn how to raise a prize Pokémon.
- Added TM names - find the items you want to find.
- Corrected name and layout errors.
- Expert strategies for defeating every single gym leader;
- How to collect the various new Pokémon (including Legendary Pokémon)!
- Thorough Route and Town guides detailing every collectable Pokemon and item;
- Hidden secrets explained;
- How to raise a super squad of undefeatable Pokémon.
- Top tricks for beating all eight Gym Leader
- Beat the Elite Four and the current Champion with style!
- How and where to find the Pokemon you want to catch
- Find and catch all Legendary Pokemon!
- Post story-mode walkthrough with all hidden areas uncovered
- Save time by finding the rarest of items for free!
- Packed full with high-quality screenshots!
- Tips and info on both Black and White versions
- And LOADS more inside!
- Added complete tables for every Wild Pokémon found in each area as well as encounter rates.
- Fixed tables that weren't displaying correctly on the website.
- Further editing improvements to text and formatting.
- Completely reformatted for easier viewing on all devices!
- All missing White 2 sections added, plus the mysterious Nature Preserve.
- Expanded the Introduction and Gameplay section with loads of new information.
- Videos for all the Gym Leader and Elite Four battles, plus legendary Pokemon.
- Dozens of illustrative and pretty screenshots.
- Missing areas amended
- Expanded segment describing the intricacies of training a Pokémon
- Concise and easy to understand explanations of advanced stat building systems - learn how to raise a prize Pokémon
- A full walkthrough for all badges and the Pokemon League challenges.
- Side quest information on legendary Pokemon and the different Routes and Caves.
- Information on breeding, Pokemon Contests, the Battle Maison and much more!
- Full-color screenshots throughout and useful tips to help you along the way.
- Comparisons between the original game and remake.
Updates (Aug 2016):
- Added Encounter Rates to Wild Pokémon table lists as well as general locations making it easier to find your favorite Pokémon.
- Fixed some formatting issues and general editing.
- Expanded Introduction with loads of new information.
- Restructured Extra Activities section (at the end) for easier navigation and reading.
Our massive and comprehensive guide includes the following:
- A full route and trial battle guide covering your journey from Pokémon novice to eventual Champion.
- All dungeons and Rite of the Island challenges covered.
- Detailed breeding and capture guide, including locations for every Pokémon as well as information on the new Alolan forms.
- Gameplay strategies to maximise your team potential as well as details on Hyper Training.
- Minigames and secrets uncovered.
- An explanation of the brand new Rotom Pokédex and loads more!