Franchising For Dummies, Second Edition gives you all the inside insight and smart advice to make sure you pick the right investment opportunity and make the most of it. Written by one of the nation’s leading franchise consultants and by the late Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s International, this fun, friendly guide is packed with guidance from top industry professionals. Packed with practical resources you need to succeed, this handy guide will help you:
- Pick the perfect franchise opportunity for you
- Find an ideal location
- Raise the capital you need to launch your franchise
- Manage daily business operations
- Understand complex legal issues
- Work and communicate with your franchisor and other franchisees
- Read and understand a Uniform Franchise Offering Circular
- Expand your business and buy new franchises
Full of handy resources—including sample forms and agreements and a listing of available government resources—Franchising For Dummies, Second Edition is a great way to discover a great franchising opportunity, get started, and achieve your dream of small business success and independence.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.