In order to overcome these issues, the UN has created the Sustainable Development Goals, common goals that are shared by all countries, and is calling for a higher level of international cooperation of promoting public service innovation and sharing the accomplishments.
Based on the experience of building an e-government with the foundation of rational law and regulation, Korean government is improving productivity and effectiveness of administrative service for its people using advanced ICT. Also, the government is working to create a better government that can take on the important role of promoting sustainable development.
Government 3.0 is a people-focused government innovation policy, opening and sharing government-owned data. Through it, customized and integrated service is provided, and efficiency and transparency of government administration is heightened by building a structured system for better communication with people and for close cooperation among government branches.
This book aims to introduce in detail the 28 model cases of Korea’s public service under the theme of people’s happiness, the vibrant economy , and efficient public service, so that civil servants around the world and those working for international organizations that devote themselves to government innovation and sustainable development understand Korean government’s efforts on public governance innovation.
We hope that through international cooperation on public service, each country can communicate, cooperate, and share to solve today’s issues for a better future for all.
Happiness to People's Lives
01. Citizen-centric Government Innovation Policy (Government 3.0)
02. Ac hievements of Forest Policy and International Forest Cooperation
03. Citizen-oriented Civil Petition Service (Minwon 24)
04. Customer-oriented advanced immigration services based on ICT
05. e-People, The Online System for Communicating with People
06. Integrated Food Safety Information Network
07. Intelligent Transport System (ITS)
08. K orean Information System of Criminal Justice Services (KICS)
09. Open Data Strategy and Key Initiatives
10. Promotion of Patient Safety and Public Health with Drug
11. R esident Registration System
12. Vehicle History Information Service
Vitality to the Economy
13. Customized Service for Businesses and Policy Information System for SMEs
14. G4B, Government Integrated Portal for Supporting Business
15. Korea Legal Information Service
16. Korea's Customs Administration and UNI-PASS
17. National Crop Pest Management System
18. National E-Procurement System (KONE PS)
19. National Spatial Data Infrastructure Portal
20. Weather Information Service for Ag riculture
21. World-Class Electronic Tax Administration Service (Hometax)
Efficiency to Public Administration
22. A dministration, Law·Institutions·Policy of eGovernment Standard Framework
23. Digital Budget & Acc ounting System (dBrain)
24. Government Integrated Data Center
25. National Archives Management of Korea
26. On-Nara Business Process Management System (On-Nara BPS)
27. Public Information Sharing Service
28. Register-based Census of Population and Housing
Since these rules debuted, they have become the most commonly adopted parliamentary method in the United States, with approximately 95 percent of all clubs, organizations, and governments practicing them. When the copyrights of the original editions expired, many other Robert's Rules of Order began to surface. Today, many of these books are the same - with one apparent problem: a lack of focus on current trends, specifically the Internet.
However, The Complete Guide to Robert's Rules of Order Made Easy emphasizes this fact and stresses how society has changed due to the advent of the Internet. Clubs, organizations, and societies need to know how to meet and communicate online, and this book provides the answer. In this book you will learn about technology, conducting meetings online, communicating online, teleconferences, Web conferences, and Web seminars. You will also learn the proper ways to address and send e-mails, as well as how to communicate using instant messenger software.
The Internet has transformed the meeting space, and you need to incorporate these changes into your meetings. Additionally, you will learn about all the more traditional rules, including such things as quorum, abstention votes, votes of no confidence, friendly amendments, proxy votes, executive sessions, points of privilege, parliamentary inquiries, and debates. You will also learn how you can adopt Robert's Rules of Order, how to qualify as a legal meeting, how to follow the standard order of business, how to handle a motion, and how to nominate and elect officers.
Also included is a discussion of the various motions, including privileged, incidental, subsidiary, main, and unclassified, as well as the basic by-laws and the required paperwork, such as minutes, treasurer's reports, and committee reports. The Complete Guide to Robert's Rules of Order Made Easy will serve as your guide to conducting orderly and fair meetings in the 21st century. The rules for using the Internet as a meeting and communication space are clearly defined, easy to understand, and simple to apply.
Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president's garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a renowned resource for non-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.