In Part One - Theory of Sensuality (with 17 custom drawn illustrations), Maya Wang exposes her greatest discoveries about:
· Males and females sharing common G-spots locations. There are 5 G-spots in women and 4 G-spots in men. Wang has named these as “Y-zone g-spots”;
· Male and female orgasms originate from the same three sources. Maya Wang has named these “The Three Levels of Orgasm (Ejaculation)”;
· The best method to prevent premature ejaculation is… use “Mantra Delaying Cords (MDC)” to control (delay) ejaculation in order to achieve long lasting intercourse and Multiple-orgasms. (This technique brings men to control their ejaculation);
· Achieving Multiple-ejaculations by stimulating the prostate and “Y-zone G-spots”. (This brings men sexual state from a new horizon to a “Full Body Orgasm” experience);
· A new intercourse position called “Maya Bliss”. From this position both male and female are able to stimulate each other’s G-spots at the same time (while all The Three Levels are involved for the highest sexual sensations), immersing the two in one;
· “Why some men ejaculate too fast?” Wang’s answers that are collected from the stories of thousands of males who experienced failure;
· Why some men find it difficult to ‘finish’? Occasionally some men have difficulty sustaining an erection and ejaculating. Wang gives the reasons that they fail most of the time and how to overcome the problem;
· "How does my size compare?” Every man cares about the size of their penis. Wang has the answers for men with smaller than normal genitalia. There are solutions for these individuals to boost their sexual confidence;
· Hot sexual topics like, Decreasing Libido, Erectile Dysfunction, Circumcision, Vasectomy and Personal Hygiene... are all covered in the book.
In Part Two - iGym, real models can be seen exercising their genitals and prostates in 10 courses. They demonstrate “iGym” with the skills that are basic from Wang’s Manhood Massage lessons. These professional skills are illustrated with 48 photographs for male reproductive systems, demonstrating how to exercise every inch of the manhood region and prostate. Lessons include: stimulating and awakening the inactive parts of the manhood, making the blood flow extremely smooth so that sufficient blood is gathered together for the erection. The technique enhances sexual ability from arousal to Prostate-ejaculation that leads to full body orgasm. The “iGym” exercises assist with:
· Engorged and long lasting erections, to prevent Erection Dysfunction;
· Exercises to grow penis size naturally;
· Control ejaculation, exactly knowing how to stop ejaculation in order to achieve multiple-orgasms and prevent Premature Ejaculation;
· Stimulating the penis, Y-zone G-spots and prostate to reach ejaculation on The Third Level for the full body orgasm experience;
· Always achieving the final ejaculation on the Second or Third Level that enriches sexual enjoyment over the First Level than males normally achieve; this ejaculation creates a high variety orgasmic feeling that can be achieved from each ejaculation;
· Naturally increased sperm count, quality, production and motility for improving male fertility;
These exercises give the reproductive system proper care. This can be compared to guys working out in a gym to build a healthy and sexy body; without missing any single part of the body. This completes that missing piece to a complete, full body work out.
Wang refers to males with the “iGym” skills as iGym Guys.
There has never been a book like Mantra Gym!
Maya Wang has recently selected and recognized as a Top Professional in Sensuality Therapy by most particular news channels on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox, because of her great discoveries about our G-spots and other sexuality.
Maya Wang, resides in Singapore, holds a Diploma in Holistic Massage- ITEC (UK) Qualification Certificate, and is a professional body therapist. She studied Traditional Chinese Body Massage in 1996 and had special training courses for Lingam Massage in Singapore in 1999.
Her years of experience have been enriched by techniques and expertise in Thai Massage, Swedish Body Massage, Japanese Shiatsu, Balinese Massage, Javanese Massage and Ayurveda healing. She has drawn knowledge from these essential styles and combined them with her own creative methods to form a unique, full body, professional therapy for males named Mantra Therapy. Mantra Therapy is most like Tantric Massage.
On the basis of her more than ten thousand Mantra Therapy sessions, she has created Mantra Gym.
Co-dependency is a pain-filled and devastating cycle. Individuals involved in this type of relationship frequently experience fear and shame but feel as though they are completely alone. They may make poor personal decisions, including developing addictions of their own.
While the path to recovery from co-dependency can be long and difficult, it is possible to heal.
If you want to build muscle, lose fat, and look great as quickly as possible without steroids, good genetics, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on supplements ... regardless of your age ... then you want to read this book.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you re going to learn something most guys will never know ...
Here are just a few of the things you're going to discover in this book:
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that "Hollywood hunk" body without having your life revolve around it.
With this fitness book you'll also get a FREE 98-page bonus report with a year of Bigger Leaner Stronger bodybuilding workouts as well as the author's personal product and supplement recommendations and more!