In Part One - Theory of Sensuality (with 17 custom drawn illustrations), Maya Wang exposes her greatest discoveries about:
· Males and females sharing common G-spots locations. There are 5 G-spots in women and 4 G-spots in men. Wang has named these as “Y-zone g-spots”;
· Male and female orgasms originate from the same three sources. Maya Wang has named these “The Three Levels of Orgasm (Ejaculation)”;
· The best method to prevent premature ejaculation is… use “Mantra Delaying Cords (MDC)” to control (delay) ejaculation in order to achieve long lasting intercourse and Multiple-orgasms. (This technique brings men to control their ejaculation);
· Achieving Multiple-ejaculations by stimulating the prostate and “Y-zone G-spots”. (This brings men sexual state from a new horizon to a “Full Body Orgasm” experience);
· A new intercourse position called “Maya Bliss”. From this position both male and female are able to stimulate each other’s G-spots at the same time (while all The Three Levels are involved for the highest sexual sensations), immersing the two in one;
· “Why some men ejaculate too fast?” Wang’s answers that are collected from the stories of thousands of males who experienced failure;
· Why some men find it difficult to ‘finish’? Occasionally some men have difficulty sustaining an erection and ejaculating. Wang gives the reasons that they fail most of the time and how to overcome the problem;
· "How does my size compare?” Every man cares about the size of their penis. Wang has the answers for men with smaller than normal genitalia. There are solutions for these individuals to boost their sexual confidence;
· Hot sexual topics like, Decreasing Libido, Erectile Dysfunction, Circumcision, Vasectomy and Personal Hygiene... are all covered in the book.
In Part Two - iGym, real models can be seen exercising their genitals and prostates in 10 courses. They demonstrate “iGym” with the skills that are basic from Wang’s Manhood Massage lessons. These professional skills are illustrated with 48 photographs for male reproductive systems, demonstrating how to exercise every inch of the manhood region and prostate. Lessons include: stimulating and awakening the inactive parts of the manhood, making the blood flow extremely smooth so that sufficient blood is gathered together for the erection. The technique enhances sexual ability from arousal to Prostate-ejaculation that leads to full body orgasm. The “iGym” exercises assist with:
· Engorged and long lasting erections, to prevent Erection Dysfunction;
· Exercises to grow penis size naturally;
· Control ejaculation, exactly knowing how to stop ejaculation in order to achieve multiple-orgasms and prevent Premature Ejaculation;
· Stimulating the penis, Y-zone G-spots and prostate to reach ejaculation on The Third Level for the full body orgasm experience;
· Always achieving the final ejaculation on the Second or Third Level that enriches sexual enjoyment over the First Level than males normally achieve; this ejaculation creates a high variety orgasmic feeling that can be achieved from each ejaculation;
· Naturally increased sperm count, quality, production and motility for improving male fertility;
These exercises give the reproductive system proper care. This can be compared to guys working out in a gym to build a healthy and sexy body; without missing any single part of the body. This completes that missing piece to a complete, full body work out.
Wang refers to males with the “iGym” skills as iGym Guys.
There has never been a book like Mantra Gym!
Maya Wang has recently selected and recognized as a Top Professional in Sensuality Therapy by most particular news channels on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox, because of her great discoveries about our G-spots and other sexuality.
Maya Wang, resides in Singapore, holds a Diploma in Holistic Massage- ITEC (UK) Qualification Certificate, and is a professional body therapist. She studied Traditional Chinese Body Massage in 1996 and had special training courses for Lingam Massage in Singapore in 1999.
Her years of experience have been enriched by techniques and expertise in Thai Massage, Swedish Body Massage, Japanese Shiatsu, Balinese Massage, Javanese Massage and Ayurveda healing. She has drawn knowledge from these essential styles and combined them with her own creative methods to form a unique, full body, professional therapy for males named Mantra Therapy. Mantra Therapy is most like Tantric Massage.
On the basis of her more than ten thousand Mantra Therapy sessions, she has created Mantra Gym.
Did you know that, according to the Museum of Sex, the vibrator was originally used as a medicinal treatment for female "hysteria" during the 19th century, as it helped dissipating hysteria's anxiety-related symptoms?
This book was a major success when launched for the first time, which proves that this knowledge is as urgently needed as also rare to find. It was written for women and combines the perspective of many that were interviewed for this purpose.
As the Sex Industry grows by the millions, and the number of women and men that want to be in Adult Movies increases as well, it becomes clear that everyone has hidden ideas, believes, thoughts, habits and curiosities that, somehow, need to be satisfied. This book was created to promote an uplifting assimilation of all them, by proposing an analysis of sex that is mature, realistic, educational and insightful.
Many books in the market, promoting modern but uncomfortable sex positions in order to increase women’s pleasure, or showing them how to choose a good sex partner with the wrong rules, are far from the value that this book intends to offer. Here, you'll learn how to last longer, by knowing what to eat, drink and do, how to obtain maximum pleasure, how to have more fun and how to behave with multiple partners at the same time. Nevertheless, it doesn't forget the importance of meaningful relationships and their relation to sex, by describing the significance of its mind healing properties.
"Sex is a part of nature" (Marilyn Monroe), "energy" (Beatrice Wood) and "a conversation carried out by other means" (Peter Ustinov).
Overcome your discomfort: Living An Orgasmic Life is for those who find sex challenging and are uncomfortable with their sex life. Women who are alienated from their erotic side due to sexual abuse or trauma will find healing balm in these pages. Women who can’t surrender into pleasure, can’t sustain intimacy, or want to reclaim and feel empowered in their sexuality will greatly benefit from this book.
Awaken your sexuality: Challenges with sexuality are common and infrequently discussed. Xanet Pailet explores the reasons that cause women to disconnect from their sexuality including shame, body image issues, sexual abuse and trauma, physical wounding, and fears of intimacy. She provides practical advice and tools to help women awaken to their sexuality in a healthy way and reclaim their libido.
Add sex back into your marriage: According to the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, 20% of married couples are only having sex once a month—a sexless marriage. And, the number of reported sexless marriages has quadrupled in the last 20 years. Living An Orgasmic Life is filled with lessons and practical exercises to take your sex life from non-existent or mediocre to fulfilling.
Author Xanet Pailet notes: “I wrote this book because I am passionate about helping individuals who feel broken reclaim their sexuality and pleasure, and transform their lives. I want women who are struggling with sex to understand that help is available and that they can have healthy, passionate sex lives.” Living An Orgasmic Life can help you rediscover the joy and pleasure of sex.
If you have read Sex Rx, Urban Tantra, Come as You Are, or Womancode, Living An Orgasmic Life is a must read. Learn:
• Why it’s so hard to talk about sex in a world where everything is about sex
• How sexual trauma can occur and how to heal it
• How to reignite your libido
• What you can do to start living an orgasmic life
An estimated 200 million people around the world suffer from some form of urinary incontinence. It's an embarrassing problem that affects women disproportionately as a result of pregnancy and childbirth.
In The Pelvic Floor Bible, Jane Simpson argues that it's time for us all to feel the squeeze and celebrate the wonder of our pelvic floor muscles. She shows you how to incorporate pelvic floor exercises as part of your daily routine in order to prevent issues in later life and cure existing problems now. Learn how to treat common problems such as stress incontinence, overactive bladder and prolapse, get back into shape post-pregnancy and enjoy a healthy sex life at every stage of your life.
Incontinence is both preventable and curable through pelvic floor exercises and rehabilitation but too many people assume nothing can be done, follow incorrect advice or are ashamed to seek help. We need to end the taboo now.
While best meditation practices dictate renouncing ejaculation and sexual relations, seminal retention techniques do provide a compromise for males not able or not willing to give up sex.
In the East, people have always known about the connection between higher consciousness and what goes on below the waist. Seminal Retention and Higher Consciousness: The Sexology of Kundalini explores this connection, and its sexological implications.
First, there’s a limited amount of semen in the male body. Neither you, nor I, can change this; it’s a biological fact. Second, although you can’t replenish what’s been lost, you can conserve what’s left.
Today, it’s understandable that young, vital individuals working on kundalini activation techniques want to maintain a normal sex life. Formerly, the only way to avoid the deleterious physiological effects linked to ejaculation was to avoid sex altogether after activating kundalini. That is not acceptable to this generation: The sex drive is too powerful to simply put it on the back burner in favor of abstinence or abstention. Today’s seekers want instant gratification, free license to ejaculate at will, at the same time, they pursue higher consciousness.
Fortunately, there is a way to reconcile the two, a series of seminal retention techniques I discovered after activating kundalini. But before revealing these secret techniques, let’s examine some of the effects various authorities on kundalini had to deal with.
First, Gopi Krishna writing in 1977: “At the present time, we can say, that perhaps twice a week to once in two weeks would be a safe measure for indulgence in the sexual act. This is of absolute importance for those who would like to awaken the Serpent Power.
“On one occasion, after months of abstention, I prematurely had a contact with my wife. The next moment, because the energy did not come up to feed the brain, I seemed to sink into a pit of horror and terror, so much so that I thought that if nothing happened to save me from this terrible situation, I would die.
“People realize these mistakes when they are sixty or seventy years old. There have been many cases in which men of advanced age have repented the folly of their youth.”
Second, before I mastered retention techniques, I discovered first hand how much the brain needs the elixir and I wrote about it in Deciphering the Golden Flower One Secret at a Time: “My head is imploding and the elixir is being summoned to my brain for life support. I curl up in a fetal position. To no avail, my nerves are like an electrical fire searing the very conduits that enclose them and there isn’t enough elixir to cool them. Certainly, if I try to lead a normal sex life, I’ll simply exhaust my resources. I can feel the elixir waning and, as Gopi Krishna put it, ‘a tongue of golden flame searching my stomach for food.’”
I learned the hard way, but you don’t have to. Not if you take the time to master the techniques discussed in this book. Yes, I suffered bouts of physical pain, like the ones described above, that led me to seek and ultimately find techniques that not only allowed me to continue sexual relations, but also allowed me and my partners to experiment with new pleasures.
In ancient times, sex relations and higher consciousness were a no-no. Today, seekers want both. And they can have them…within reason. The biology hasn’t changed; Kundalini still needs the energy. But, if you can control the energy as it surges up the spine into the brain and not allow it to flow out, you can navigate the tricky waters between sublimation and ejaculation.
Co-dependency is a pain-filled and devastating cycle. Individuals involved in this type of relationship frequently experience fear and shame but feel as though they are completely alone. They may make poor personal decisions, including developing addictions of their own.
While the path to recovery from co-dependency can be long and difficult, it is possible to heal.
If you want to get muscular, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without steroids, good genetics, extreme dieting, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.
Here’s the deal:
Building muscle and burning fat isn't as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book is the shortcut.
- You don't need to: Spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid-fueled bodybuilders "swear by." Most pills and powders do absolutely nothing.
- You don't need to: Constantly change up your weightlifting routine to gain muscle mass quickly and effectively. Muscle building is much simpler than that.
- You don't need to: Waste a couple of hours in the gym every day grinding through grueling workouts. In fact, this is a great way to get nowhere.
- You don't need to: Slog away at boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. In fact, you don't have to do any cardio to get the body you really want.
- You don't need to: Obsess over "clean eating" and avoiding "unhealthy" foods to get ripped. Instead, you can get the body you want eating the foods you love.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most guys will never know . . .
The exact methods of diet and training that make putting on 10 to 15 pounds of quality lean mass a breeze . . . and it only takes a few months.
Here are just a few of the things you're going to discover in this book:
- The 10 biggest fat loss and muscle building myths and mistakes that keep guys fat, weak, and frustrated.
- The 3 scientific laws of muscle growth and fat loss that literally force your body to get bigger, leaner, and stronger. You'll be shocked at how easy it really is to build muscle and lose fat once you know what you're doing.
- How to create flexible diet plans that help you transform your body composition eating the foods you love...and without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're "on a diet."
- A paint-by-numbers training system that will help you build a big, full chest . . . a wide, tapered back . . . thick, powerful legs . . . and strong, bulging arms . . . spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week...doing challenging, fun workouts that you enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works and what doesn’t, saving you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on pills and powders.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine . . . just 12 weeks from now . . . being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you're doing it . . .
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day . . .
The bottom line is you CAN get that "Hollywood hunk" body without following boring, bland “bodybuilder” diets or living in the gym. This book shows you how.
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR READERS
With this fitness book, you'll also get a FREE 56-page reference guide with all of the book’s key takeaways, a year’s worth of Bigger Leaner Stronger workouts, 10 premade meal plans for cutting and lean bulking, and more!
So, scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a bigger, leaner, and stronger you!