The newest addition to the highly successful Dummiesinstrument-instruction line, Mandolin For Dummies gives youeasy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction on learning to play themandolin. Following the time-tested Dummies format, Mandolin ForDummies provides a level of content and instruction greaterthan anything currently available.
Mandolin For Dummies breaks down the fundamentals of thisinstrument and provides the resources you need to practice andimprove your ability over time.
- Packed with individualized instruction on key mandolin-friendlymusical styles, including Irish and Celtic, "old time" Americanmusic, blues, bluegrass, swing, and jazz
- Files available via download provide audio tracks from thebook and exercises so you can play along and build your skills --almost 2 hours of music!
- Clear and useful photos and diagrams ensure you fret, strum,and pick with precision
- Includes a mandolin buying guide to help ensure you make theright purchases
- Tips on restringing mandolins and other DIY care andmaintenance topics
If you're an aspiring mandolin player, don't fret! MandolinFor Dummies has you covered.