In this fully revised and expanded second edition, Rubinstein retains the striking originality and deep simplicity that characterize his famously engaging style of teaching. He presents these lecture notes with a precision that gets to the core of the material, and he places special emphasis on the interpretation of key concepts. Rubinstein brings this concise book thoroughly up to date, covering topics like modern choice theory and including dozens of original new problems.
Written by one of the world's most respected and provocative economic theorists, this second edition of Lecture Notes in Microeconomic Theory is essential reading for students, teachers, and research economists.
- Fully revised, expanded, and updated
- Retains the engaging style and method of Rubinstein's well-known lectures
- Covers topics like modern choice theory
- Features numerous original new problems--including 21 new review problems
- Solutions manual (available only to teachers) can be found at: http://gametheory.tau.ac.il/microTheory/.