You assume the role of a hunter who sets out on a journey to hunt the most dangerous creatures in the land. Spread across four villages, three from past games and a brand new village, players will have a plethora of quests and items to collect. All 14 weapon types from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate return and new "Hunting Styles" and "Hunting Arts" have been added. With a wealth of content and options to suit almost every playstyle, Monster Hunter Generations cries out for a comprehensive guide.
The guide will include the following:
Ver1.00:- Basic information about quests and all the mechanics that beginners need to know to be successful
- You requested, and we listened! New pages up giving the rundown on damage calculation, motion values, and how you can apply this in a practical manner to improve your hunts! Screenshots pending.
- Kinsect upgrade guide has been finished
- Screenshots added to spice up the Solo Campaign section
- Minor errors and typos corrected
- The general areas are up, resource icons for some are pending
- Bestiary is up, endgame bosses and Elder Dragons are pending
- We are listening to you! Enough demand for new content will continue to improve this guide
- Completion of all Elder Dragons
- Details of all areas including the special areas
- Full DLC docket with tips for the special ones
Current Version 1.4 (February 2017)
- Complete coverage of the main story.
- Basic gameplay section telling you how to play the game.
- A Skills section showing everything related to the characters' hobbies, including an extensive list of every recipe in the game.
- A postgame section telling you how to get through every dungeon, including the brutal Pitioss Ruins.
- All sidequests in the main walkthrough and in their own section.
- Every single Hunt in the game, including strategies on how to beat them.
- A miscellaneous section describing Chocobos and mini-games.
- An extensive trophy/achievement guide.
Join us as scour the darknes allies and defeat dangerous beasts while covering every aspect of this game including the following:
- A detailed main walkthrough covering all events, detailed enemy strategies, and all 3 endings.
- A checklist of all NPC events, with outcomes based on your decisions.
- A complete trophy guide to help you reach that platinum trophy.
- And much, much more!
The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough of the main game.
- Sidequests and optional dungeons are fully covered.
- Mini-games and challenges such as Chocobo breeding and racing, the Battle Arena and Fort Condor missions are explained in detail.
- Strategies for defeating the game's optional super-bosses.
- The location of every piece of Materia, ultimate weapon, ultimate Limit Break and Enemy Skill.
- A complete Chocobo Breeding section seperate from the walkthrough, for easy information about the all-important art of aviculture.
- Trophy list, including detailed step-by-step information on disposition changes throughout the game for the "Best Bromance" trophy.