Present Knowledge in Nutrition, 10th Edition, provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of human nutrition in a single volume, including micronutrients, systems biology, immunity, public health, international nutrition, and the role of diet in disease prevention. This definitive reference captures the current state of this vital and dynamic science from an international perspective.
This 10th edition contains new chapters on topics such as epigenetics, metabolomics, and sports nutrition. The remaining chapters have been thoroughly updated to reflect recent developments. Suggested reading lists are now provided for readers wishing to delve further into specific subject areas. An accompanying website provides book owners with access to an image bank of tables and figures as well as any updates the authors may post to their chapters between editions. Now available in both print and electronic formats, the 10th edition will serve as a valuable reference for researchers, health professionals, food scientists, policy experts, educators, and advanced nutrition students.
- Written by nearly 140 expert authors from 14 countries around the world
- Contains new chapters on topics such as epigenetics, metabolomics, and sports nutrition
- All pre-existing chapters thoroughly revised and updated
- Dedicated companion website with valuable new features (visit www.pkn10.org)
- An essential reference for researchers, health professionals, food scientists, policy experts, educators, and students