10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
A step-by-step guide to writing music, this book shows musicians how to compose simple chord progressions and melodies, and leads them through more advanced compositional techniques and musical forms. Designed for composers of all types of music, it includes instruction on composing stand-alone melodies, using different scales and modes, themes and variations, orchestration, and composing for film, theater, and videogames.
-Perfect complement to The Complete Idiot's Guide to Music Theory and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Songwriting
-Includes a comprehensive glossary of musical terms, as well as an appendix of various computer-based composition tools
-Easy-to-use oversize trim
- The basics of tones, including pitches, clefs, scales, intervals, and major and minor keys.
- The building blocks of rhythm, including note values, basic notation, time signatures, and tempo, dynamics, and navigation.
- How tunes are created, starting with melodies, chords, chord progressions, and phrases and forms.
- The basics of accompaniment, including transcribing, accompanying melodies, and transposing to other keys.
- Composing and arranging, including coverage of musical genres and forms, how to compose your own music, arranging for voices and instruments, working with lead sheets and scores, and performing your music.
- Helpful reference appendixes, including a glossary, chord charts, and instrument ranges.
- Exercises at the end of each chapter, and an answer key appendix.
- All-new coverage of genres, composing, and arranging.
- Expanded online ear-training and transcribing exercise content.
Finally, there’s a comprehensive guide to digital marketing specifically for B2B companies. In B2B Digital Marketing, Michael Miller thoroughly explains how to use each leading digital marketing vehicle to successfully market any product or service to your target companies. You’ll start with planning, discovering how to choose your best platforms and strategies for customer acquisition, sales conversion, and retention. Next, master crucial execution skills for web, search, social, and mobile marketing, online advertising, email, blogs, YouTube, online PR, and more. Finally, discover exactly how to measure your effectiveness, refocus based on what you learn, and prepare for the newest developments in B2B digital marketing. Whether you’re a B2B marketer, product manager, sales professional, PR specialist, manager, or entrepreneur, this book will help you use new low-cost techniques to build stronger relationships, close more sales, and earn higher profits—starting today!
You’ll Learn How To:
• Define realistic, measurable goals for your B2B digital marketing initiative
• Segment your audience and identify the best digital platforms and vehicles for connecting with them
• Systematically address the entire B2B buying continuum: reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, and loyalty
• Create a flexible, actionable B2B digital marketing plan
• Design a website that helps B2B buyers quickly find exactly what they need
• Optimize your site for today’s search engines and today’s customers
• Use tailored, targeted email to reach more customers and prospects at lower cost
• Craft online advertising to reinforce organic search, support promotions, and attract web seminar participants
• Drive real value from Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter
• Effectively utilize blogs, podcasts, and streaming media
MICHAEL MILLER has written more than 100 nonfiction books, including The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide; Using Google® AdWords and AdSense; Using Google® Search; The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization; Sams Teach Yourself Google Analytics in 10 Minutes; and Facebook for Grown-Ups. Miller’s books have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He has established a reputation for clearly explaining technical subjects to non-technical readers, and offering exceptionally useful real-world advice on complex topics. More information can be found at his website, www.molehillgroup.com.
My Samsung Galaxy S7 for Seniors helps you quickly and easily get started with the new smartphone and use its features to look up information and perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time.
Veteran author Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books and is known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using relevant examples and covering all the most popular tasks.Set up contacts, accounts, and voicemail Make and receive voice and video calls Turn your phone into an alarm clock Explore the Web with Google Chrome Customize your phone’s settings Master the arts of texting and emailing Take and share great photos and videos Get driving directions Watch TV and movies in the palm of your hand Use your phone to monitor your health Learn all the exclusive features of the Galaxy S7 Edge Keep your phone safe and secure