By the end of this book, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of basic Excel VBA 365 concepts and be able to create your own code from scratch. You will learn how to:
1. Write code for objects like Worksheet, Range, Cells and more using their methods and properties
2. Write macros to automate tasks
3. Program code for all the ActiveX controls available in the Developer environment
4. Create applications using the UserForm
5. Create objects and classes using the Class module
Best of all, you will gain inspiration from a variety of interesting examples like a calculator, stock trading program, slot machine, Star Wars, and more. You may modify the examples easily to suit your needs.
Dr. Liew Voon Kiong holds a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, a master’s degree in Management and a doctorate in Business Administration. He has been involved in Visual Basic programming for more than 30 years. He created the popular online Visual Basic Tutorial at www.vbtutor.net which has attracted millions of visitors since 1996. It has consistently been one of the highest ranked Visual Basic websites.