For most individual investors it is probably the only way to beat inflation and build wealth. Investments in other assets like real estate or bullion require huge capital and are illiquid.
This book introduces the innovative Armchair Investing system to help you make money from stocks.
So, what's so special about Armchair Investing? Plenty:
● It's a comprehensive investment strategy with easy-to-follow rules for buying and selling stocks and for monitoring your portfolio.
● It's simple. You don't have to be highly qualified to profit from it.
● It's a relatively safe method of equity investing.
● The tools you need are all easily and inexpensively available.
● It requires no more than 2 hours a week of your time.
● It is an inherently disciplined and nearly automatic approach.
● It's market-tested. The author has successfully used this system for investing in stocks.
So, here is a book with a big promise — a simplified way of making money in the stock market. The Armchair Investing system is a practical, tested, safe, automatic and rule-based method which can help you steadily build wealth from stocks.
Aditya Shroff is a self-taught fundamental analyst and a qualified technical analyst. He has been awarded the Chartered Market Technician designation by the Market Technicians Association, New York, USA. He analyses stocks, commodities and forex as part of his job as a fund manager. He is an avid investor who believes that common sense is the most important qualification required to invest successfully.
Choosing the right stocks to invest in is a key to profitable equity investing. The stunning success of some of the world's legendary investors, including Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch, has been built on their stock picking skills.
This book describes a simple, innovative method of stock picking — a combination of economic cycle or business cycle analysis and the concept of money flow which accurately reveals the overall market's attitude towards a stock, thus providing signals for both investment and disinvestment.
Money flow is not the only innovation in the author's stock picking system. The book also presents easy to apply rules for analysing the overall economy and identifying sectors and companies which are likely to outperform at different times.
Sector analysis is a must for great stock picking. For sector analysis, the book contains a handy database of 'cheat sheets' for 50 sectors. Each cheat sheet summarizes the key factors you need to analyse a sector. These cheat sheets can be easily updated using readily available public information.
So, this is not just another book of motley tips and advice. It presents a complete, truly innovative, how-to system for picking winning stocks.
Here's what's special about this book:
● It's a complete, step-by-step system for picking winning stocks.
● It's simple: you don't have to be highly qualified or exceptionally gifted to profit from it.
● The tools you need are all easily available.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
Day trading is undoubtedly the most exciting way to make your own money. Before you begin, you need three things: patience, nerves of steel, and a well-thumbed copy of Day Trading For Dummies.
This plain-English guide shows you how day trading works, identifies its all-too-numerous pitfalls, and gets you started with an action plan. From classic and renegade strategies to the nitty-gritty of daily trading practices, it gives you the knowledge and confidence you'll need to keep a cool head, manage risk, and make decisions instantly as you buy and sell your positions.Expanded coverage of day trading resources and sites availableHelp choosing an online broker in the current marketNew trading productsUpdated information on SEC rules and regulations (and tax laws)New investment optionsUpdated examples that reflect current market and economic conditions
Read Day Trading For Dummies and get the tips, guidance, and solid foundation you need to succeed in this thrilling, lucrative, and rewarding career!
"Guaranteed to make blood boil." —Janet Maslin, New York Times
In Michael Lewis's game-changing bestseller, a small group of Wall Street iconoclasts realize that the U.S. stock market has been rigged for the benefit of insiders. They band together—some of them walking away from seven-figure salaries—to investigate, expose, and reform the insidious new ways that Wall Street generates profits. If you have any contact with the market, even a retirement account, this story is happening to you.