A book unlike any other, Spring Wildflowers of the Northeast combines the latest scientific research with an accessible, entertaining style, making it the ideal volume for readers of all levels of expertise.
- Showcases the Northeast's most spectacular spring-blooming wildflowers
- Features more than 500 full-color photos
- Covers the life histories, lore, and cultural uses of more than 35 species
- Combines the latest scientific research with an easy-to-read style
- Offers something new for seasoned botanists as well as armchair naturalists