It's an e-reader, it's a tablet, and it's hot! The NOOK Tabletoffers all the advantages of an Android-based tablet, and thissmall-trim book is packed with information about how to use it.Learn to set up your NOOK Tablet, navigate the touchscreen,download and read e-books, access the Internet, use all the coolAndroid apps that are included, and much more. Find out how tocreate your own e-books, share books with others, listen to musicor watch streaming video on your NOOK Tablet, personalize yourtablet, add accessories, and take advantage of all it offers.
- Explains the hybrid e-reader/tablet concept and shows how tonavigate the NOOK Tablet touchscreen, connect wirelessly, installsoftware updates, and use the built-in web browser
- Covers reading e-books and how to adjust lighting and fonts foryour reading comfort
- Guides you through shopping for and downloading e-books,watching streaming video from Netflix, Hulu, and other sources, andcreating a slideshow of photos from your digital camera
- Shows how to side-load video and music from your computer,listen to audiobooks, and interact with NOOK Tablet using thebuilt-in microphone
- Tells how to personalize your NOOK Tablet, share e-books, anduse all the built-in Android-based apps
Just like the NOOK Tablet itself, NOOK Tablet For Dummies,Portable Edition is packed with everything you need to beNOOKing in no time!