This book is unique. It is a comprehensive guide to using technical analysis for trading financial markets. Not only does it provide a thorough knowledge of technical analysis, it also explains how the various financial markets work — and how you can successfully trade stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, derivatives, et al. using technical analysis.
This book is divided into two parts.
PART ONE covers the workings of the different financial markets, with particular emphasis on the stock, commodity and currency markets as these are the biggest trading arenas. This part provides a solid knowledge platform for anyone wishing to trade these markets. For each market, the author explains all the key concepts essential for trading, such as margin calculations, P&L calculations, how to choose the right brokers, etc.
PART TWO is a detailed exposition of technical analysis — and its application in real-life trading. The coverage is comprehensive, spanning virtually every method, system and school of technical analysis. Real-life charts and examples are used extensively, supported by illustrations and diagrams for easy understanding. A complete chapter is dedicated to the importance of money and risk management.
The emphasis throughout is on how traders can profitably apply the various methods of technical analysis, trading systems and technical indicators, and not merely on their descriptions.
For those starting out in trading, the book offers essential lessons. For experienced traders, it will serve both as a comprehensive guide and a permanent source of reference for successfully trading the various financial markets.
Jitender Yadav has been a trader in the financial markets since 1993. Starting with the stock market, he ventured into currency trading in 1995. For the next many years he traded in diverse markets and instruments as a portfolio manager for his clients. In 2007, he entered academics, teaching technical analysis at various renowned institutions. Trader's Guide to Financial Markets and Technical Analysis is the outcome of his trading and teaching experience.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.
"Guaranteed to make blood boil." —Janet Maslin, New York Times
In Michael Lewis's game-changing bestseller, a small group of Wall Street iconoclasts realize that the U.S. stock market has been rigged for the benefit of insiders. They band together—some of them walking away from seven-figure salaries—to investigate, expose, and reform the insidious new ways that Wall Street generates profits. If you have any contact with the market, even a retirement account, this story is happening to you.
This course aims to teach you how to become a consistently profitable trader, by taking Tim’s profit-making strategies with penny stocks and presenting them in a well-structured learning format. You’ll start by getting acquainted with the concepts of market and trading psychology. Then you’ll get into the basics of day trading, how to manage your risk and the tools that will help you become profitable. Along the way, you’ll learn strategies and techniques to become consistent in your gains and develop your own trading techniques.
- Managing expectations and understanding the market,
- Understanding the psychology of trading and how it affects you,
- Learning the basics of day trading,
- Learning the mechanics of trading penny stocks,
- Risk management and how to take safe positions,
- How to trade through advanced techniques
- Developing your own profitable trading strategy
- Real world examples and case studies
No prior trading experience is required.
Day trading is undoubtedly the most exciting way to make your own money. Before you begin, you need three things: patience, nerves of steel, and a well-thumbed copy of Day Trading For Dummies.
This plain-English guide shows you how day trading works, identifies its all-too-numerous pitfalls, and gets you started with an action plan. From classic and renegade strategies to the nitty-gritty of daily trading practices, it gives you the knowledge and confidence you'll need to keep a cool head, manage risk, and make decisions instantly as you buy and sell your positions.Expanded coverage of day trading resources and sites available Help choosing an online broker in the current market New trading products Updated information on SEC rules and regulations (and tax laws) New investment options Updated examples that reflect current market and economic conditions
Read Day Trading For Dummies and get the tips, guidance, and solid foundation you need to succeed in this thrilling, lucrative, and rewarding career!