Improve your business processes while making accounting and financial management easy
Drowning in debits and credits? Bogged down in bags of paperwork? It’s time to break free of the daily accounting grind and focus on making your business grow! With this book to help, QuickBooks 2004 will get your finances in order so you can get down to business.
Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA provides accounting, business advisory, and tax preparation and planning services to small businesses. He is the author of over 100 books on computer and business topics.
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
- Balance your books and print checks
- Generate comprehensive financial reports
- Design your own invoices and statements
- Determine which customers owe money
- Estimate projects and track expenses