Two promises to stay with me, love me.
I'd only ended up hurt, destroyed actually.
Moving forward was all I could do, so that's what I'd done, leaving the past behind.
One who’d broken promises to me.
The other who felt I’d done the same to her.
I was going to make things right even though I knew someone would get hurt in the process.
When Bernadette—Birdie—Chapman and Beck Griffin met in grief counseling, neither was prepared when they fell in love. Nor were they ready for the heartache that soon followed.
It’s been two years since they last talked.
But has the pain of wanting someone they know they can't have subsided?
The Wait series—a love story of two broken hearts that find each other…and try to become a whole…
USA Today Best Selling author Harper Bentley writes about hot alpha males who love hard. She's taught high school English forever, and although she’s managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought.
“Will you ever let me go?”
“No, Nora,” he replies, and I can feel his smile in the darkness. “Never.”
On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Nora Leston meets Julian Esguerra, and her life changes forever. Stolen away to a private island, she finds herself at the mercy of a powerful, dangerous man whose touch makes her burn.
A man whose obsession with her knows no bounds.
Her enigmatic captor is as cruel as he is beautiful, yet it’s his tenderness that devastates her most. Drawn into his violent world, Nora must find a way to adapt and survive—and find light within the darkness.
Over 1000 5-star reviews across individual books. Here’s what readers are saying:
· “So enthralling, gripping, raw, thrilling, breathtaking I could not put my Kindle down”
· “Twists you into gut wrenching agony and fear and turns you into a writhing mass of need”
· “I enjoyed this book with fear and arousal, amazed by the beauty in its darkness”
· “This series will forever be burned into my heart. I loved it from the very first page and mourned the last page because I never wanted it to end.”
· “This trilogy deserves 10 stars!”
· “Utterly brilliant”