With Athwal’s 26 years of combined experience in family business advisory, human capital management and entrepreneurship, he will ensure that you avoid the mistakes many family firms make, as he reveals his strategies, processes, systems and techniques to get it right and not leave it to random chance to build that 100-plus-year family business legacy.
In this book, you’ll learn:
– About your “DNA profile” and how it impacts other family members, professional teams and your overall business
– How to build family structures and create the right job roles aligned to multi-generational challenges and your succession planning needs
– About the blockages that stop 97% of family businesses in creating a sustainable legacy
– How to build a family vision and values charter
– How to evaluate your human capital and build world-class dream teams with 90% accuracy, so your business assets continue to grow
About the author
Reg Athwal is the founding partner and MD of RTS Global Partners, the leading family business advisory firm in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia with 50- plus members in 8 countries, with headquarters in Dubai, UAE. He is a world-certified public speaker in family business and has delivered sessions to over 3 million people in 60 countries since 2002.