• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims & Main - English, GS & optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile -- recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Ser-vices’ & ‘Central Civil Service’ -Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ under UPSC -- Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Features interviews of IAS 2015 toppers, including Tina Dabi, Rank-1, and their tips & strategies for prospective IAS aspirants.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years' Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.