Game Theory is the ideal textbook for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students. Throughout, concepts and methods are explained using real-world examples backed by precise analytic material. The book features many important applications to economics and political science, as well as numerous exercises that focus on how to formalize informal situations and then analyze them.
- Introduces the core ideas and applications of game theory
- Covers static and dynamic games, with complete and incomplete information
- Features a variety of examples, applications, and exercises
- Topics include repeated games, bargaining, auctions, signaling, reputation, and information transmission
- Ideal for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students
- Complete solutions available to teachers and selected solutions available to students