Find out how to protect your family, your money, your job, and your rights
If you're like most people, you probably don't know much about your legal rights and responsibilities — until you run smack-dab into a messy legal problem. Now revised and updated, this friendly guide helps you get a handle on a wide range of everyday legal issues, decipher legal mumbo-jumbo — and come out on top.
Discover how to:
- Protect your child support rights
- Arm yourself against identity theft
- Clean up your credit and improve your credit score
- Hire the right attorney for your needs
- Draw up wills and living wills