Updated 2019 Version!
Sound to good to be true?
Well, with the right strategy and proper research before you start, it is absolutely possible, even if:
- you are not a writer
- have no marketing experience
- don’t have a large following yet
As a 10-time #1 Bestselling & Top 100 Business Author, Gundi knows a thing or two about writing & publishing bestsellers.
All her books reached #1 within just a few days of publishing and over time, she developed a
Step-by-Step, proven and easy-to-follow System
that helped many first time authors around the world reach #1 within weeks and even beat out famous authors like Tim Ferriss, Hal Elrod, John Grisham and Liz Gilbert and - best of all - it can help YOU do the same!
"Kindle Bestseller Publishing" is part of the “The Sassy Way…..when you have NO CLUE!” series, that teaches Internet Marketing to total beginners.
You might not think of Kindle Publishing as a marketing tool, but it is actually:
One of the fastest, most efficient ways to build a following online!
For your blog, your social media platforms, your business or any service you are offering.
In addition, KINDLE PUBLISHING offers the following BENEFITS:
- The Prestige of being a published - or even Bestselling - Author
- Instant Authority in your Field
- New clients and customers on auto-pilot who will trust you a lot more, because you have already proven yourself
- Passive Income
- Automatic List Building. Email marketing is widely considered the most powerful marketing technique of all, more than Facebook and Google Ads combined. Publishing a book on Amazon can help you build your mailing list on auto-pilot - and Amazon even pays you to do it…..
This book will teach you STEP-BY-STEP how to go from zero to published - and - possibly a Bestseller!
It is NOT an in-depth WRITING COURSE although some basic instructions and tips are provided.
“Kindle Bestseller Publishing” focuses on the Marketing aspects of publishing a book on Amazon and in particular, what it takes to reach Bestseller status - the “science” behind it.
Important areas that will be covered include::
- Researching profitable Book Ideas
- Understanding Amazon’s Algorithm and how new readers can find you
- How to optimize your meta data, including your book title to trigger Amazon’s algorithm to promote your book heavily
- Category and Keyword Research and how Bestseller ranking on Amazon works
- How to market your book during Launch Week
and much more….
Are you ready to write and publish your first Bestseller?
Then, scroll back up now and hit the BUY Button
Gundi Gabrielle, aka SassyZenGirl, is a Top 100 Business Author and Founder/CEO of SassyZenGirl - #ClaimYourFREEDOM, a platform that helps newbie entrepreneurs turn their passion into a thriving business.
Gundi loves to explain complex matters in an easy to understand, fun way. Her award winning "Influencer Fast Track" and "The Sassy Way...when you have NO CLUE!!" series have helped thousands around the world conquer the jungles of internet marketing with humor, simplicity and some sass.
A 10-time #1 Bestselling Author, Entrepreneur and former Carnegie Hall conductor, Gundi employs marketing chops from all walks of life and loves to help her readers achieve their dreams in a practical, fun way. Her students have published numerous #1 Bestsellers outranking the likes of Tim Ferris, John Grisham, Hal Elrod, Dale Carnegie and Liz Gilbert.
When she is not writing books or enjoying a cat on her lap (or both), she is passionate about exploring the world as a Digital Nomad, one awesome adventure at a time.
She has no plans of settling down anytime soon.
Rachel Hollis has seen it too often: women not living into their full potential. They feel a tugging on their hearts for something more, but they’re afraid of embarrassment, of falling short of perfection, of not being enough.
In Girl, Stop Apologizing, #1 New York Times bestselling author and founder of a multimillion-dollar media company, Rachel Hollis sounds a wake-up call. She knows that many women have been taught to define themselves in light of other people—whether as wife, mother, daughter, or employee—instead of learning how to own who they are and what they want. With a challenge to women everywhere to stop talking themselves out of their dreams, Hollis identifies the excuses to let go of, the behaviors to adopt, and the skills to acquire on the path to growth, confidence, and believing in yourself.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.