Fundamental analysis is an essential, core skill in an investor's tool-kit for evaluating a company on the basis of its track record: sales, earnings, dividends, products, management, etc., as well as the economic and industry outlook. It is a value-based approach to stock market investing — solid and prudent — that typically offers handsome profits to the long-term investor.
Raghu Palat's book will help you master the essentials of fundamental analysis. It clearly explains, with illustrations, all the analytical tools of economic, industry and company analysis, including ratios and cash flow. It shows you how to judge a company's management and its products, and discover what actually lies behind the figures and notes in a company's annual report. And, how to calculate the intrinsic value of a share.
Fundamental analysis will help you base your investment decisions on relevant information, not tips, hunches or assumptions. Doing that will help you make solid, consistent long-term profits. Legendary modern day investors like Warren Buffet and Peter Lynch used basically this approach to amass fortunes on the stock market. So can you.
Raghu Palat is an acknowledged authority on investment, finance and banking and has written more than thirty extremely well received books on these subjects.
A great grandson of His Highness, the late Rama Varma, Maharaja of Cochin and Sir Chettur Sankaran Nair (a member of the Viceroy's Privy Council and a former President of the Indian National Congress), Raghu Palat is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
A career banker he has held very senior positions with multinational banks in India and abroad. He has worked in Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
Raghu Palat is presently a consultant to banks. He also manages a dedicated finance portal called www.bankingrules.com which is a repertoire of rules and regulations relating to finance, commerce, corporates and banks. In addition, he conducts workshops on business etiquette, effective business writing, presentation skills, banking and finance.
Mr. Palat has also set up a portal for e-learning www.ibbc.co.in. The courses are an amalgam of laws, directives and actual real life situations.
Raghu Palat lives in Mumbai with his wife Pushpa, two daughters, Divya and Nikhila and their cocker spaniel Champ.
BESTSELLER: 3rd Edition
To the knowledgeable, the stock market can offer fantastic wealth. Equally, it can ruin the ignorant and mindless “tip-investors.” Based on the author’s extensive experience and investing expertise, this book takes you by the hand and acquaints you with the market and its ways — and shows you how to invest in shares wisely, avoid the various market pitfalls, and grow wealthy.
Have you ever wondered the key to multibillionaire Warren Buffet's five-decade run as the most successful investor in history? The answer is simple: fundamental analysis. In this easy-to-understand, practical, and savvy guide, you'll discover how it helps you assess a business' overall financial performance by using historical and present data to forecast its future monetary value—and why this powerful tool is particularly important to investors in times of economic downturn.
It's more important than ever for investors to know the true financial stability of a business, and this new edition of Fundamental Analysis For Dummies shows you how. Whether you're a seasoned investor or just want to learn how to make more intelligent and prudent investment decisions, this plain-English guide gives you practical tips, tricks, and trade secrets for using fundamental analysis to manage your portfolio and enhance your understanding of shrewdly selecting stocks!Predict the future value of a business based on its current and historical financial dataGauge a company's performance against its competitorsDetermine if a company's credit standing is in jeopardyApply fundamental analysis to other investment vehicles, like currency, bonds, and commodities
With the help of Fundamental Analysis For Dummies, you just may find the bargains that could make you the next Warren Buffet!
Have you ever wondered how people make millions by investing in stocks? Well, you too can do so by investing in multibagger stocks.
Multibaggers are stocks that can give you ten-fold, even hundred-fold returns, stocks that can literally make you a fortune. Unbelievable? Read on . . . Infosys appreciated 250-fold in 16 years following its public issue in 1993; and Dr. Reddy's Labs returned over 600 times the original amount invested during the same period.
Based on extensive, multi-year research of Indian stocks that appreciated more than 1,000% in the recent past, the author reveals the major characteristics of multibagger stocks and provides a step-by-step investing framework for getting mega returns such stocks offer:
● How to identify a potential multibagger stock at an early stage
● How to spot game-changing trends in industry and technology trends that produce multibagger stocks
● The many hues of multibaggers — turnaround companies, brand new business segments, ignored sectors
● How to determine the right time to buy multibaggers
● How to stay invested long enough in a multibagger stock to generate mega returns
● When to sell a multibagger stock and cash in the big profits
● How to manage the risks of multibagger investing
● PLUS: Examples and analysis of 10 Indian multibaggers to help you fine-tune your multibagger investing skills.
Here, then, are all the tools you need to discover and profit from multibaggers — stocks that can make you a fortune.
Complete Day Trading Course
How To Day Trade Stocks For Profit is a complete course designed to get you quickly making money from the stock market. No previous trading experience is necessary. Easy to read and jargon-free, it starts right from the very basics, and builds to a remarkably simple but very powerful profit generating strategy.
What Others Are Saying
Readers of this book make real money, as this short selection of comments shows:
• "Have been using the info in the book for three days... $1,490.00 in the bank."
• "It was a great day! I made a $1175.50 profit."
• “Per 1 January I started day trading full time."
• “I am already making my job salary in trading."
• “I ended my first day of live trading with a net profit of $279.53.”
Just some of what you will discover inside:
• What really makes the stock market tick (and how you can make lots of money from it).
• The single biggest difference between people who make money and those who lose it.
• How to trade with other people's money, and still keep the profit for yourself.
• Specific trading instructions, exactly when to buy and sell for maximum profit.
• How to make money even when the stock market is falling.
• The five reasons most traders lose their shirt, and how you can easily overcome them.
• Three powerful methods to banish fear and emotion from you trading - forever.
• How you can get started trading with absolutely no risk at all.
• 14 Golden Rules of trading that virtually guarantee you will be making money in no time.
The book is packed with real life examples and plenty of exercises that mean you’ll be ready to go from reading about trading, to actually making your own trades that put cash in the bank.