- Connecting stuff together, including info on WiFi and Bluetooth
- The essentials of Windows, from the Startup Menu and Control Panel to the Recycle bin
- Managing storage and using folders, subfolders, and directories
- Working with files
- Using the Internet
- Keyboard shortcuts, plus shortcuts for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Trouble shooting, including the seven more likely sources of problems
User-friendly and complete with a glossary that defines tech terms in layman’s language and an index that helps you find the information you need fast, Laptops For Dummies Quick Reference is a practical, portable primer for laptop users.