- Basic programming skills and concepts
- Explanations of modules, procedures, objects, and arguments
- Access-unique programming activities, including SQL and recordsets
- How to use the Visual Basic editor
- Creating dialog boxes, lists, drop-down menus, and functions
- Integrating with other Office applications
- Ready-to-use VBA code examples to type in or copy and paste from the Web
Completely revised to reflect all changes found in Microsoft Access 2007, Access 2007 VBA Programming For Dummies gives you access to Access like you’ve never had it before.