The exercises in The Yoga Back Book have been carefully selected to help heal problem backs. By following this easy course, readers will effect a gradual stretching, strengthening, and relaxing of the back, which can ease away the causes of back pain.
The Yoga Back Book features:Tips for basic back care—including nutrition for a healthy spineTechniques easily incorporated into daily lifeSimple lessons on how to sit, stand, bend, get up, and lie down without causing pain or undue stress on your backHow the back works and what can go wrong120 black and white photos illustrating each yoga pose
For anyone with back pain, The Yoga Back Book offers a complete course in managing back problems in one easy to-use volume.
Barbara Currie, the UK’s best-known yoga video star provides the perfect programme for busy people who want to get in shape after Christmas. Yoga is one of the best ways to hone muscles, get the perfect stomach, hips, thighs and arms, as well as grow in gracefulness and flexibility. Barbara shows you how.
Suitable for beginners, but with a section of advanced sequences for improvers, the book is suitable for every age group, size or shape.
• Description of yoga poses, with colour photography and 10 minute sequences for effective and enjoyable workouts.
• Specific exercises for toning each major trouble spot of the body
• the 10 minute morning miracle energizer
• Advice on relaxation and diet.
• How to use yoga to counteract specific common health problems.
• Handy, at a glance workout charts.