Negotiation is a word that first appeared in France around the 15th century. It comes from the Latin verb negotiari, which means to do carry a business, public or private, or act as a banker.
Until recently, negotiation often carried the meaning of conflict, or battle.
Nowadays, the complexity and inter-connectivity of both the business and personal world is clearly showing that it becomes extremely difficult, if not impossible, to achieve one’s objectives alone.
In this context, the meaning and the objectives of negotiation is shifting from a conflictual approach to a collaborative approach.
In this workshop, you will work to gain then skills and confidence to
• Use Negotiations as a Platform to Win with Business Partner, gain Market Shares and Supporters
• Develop an understanding of the differences between Selling and Negotiating
• Implement a systematic and professional Negotiation Process
• Improve the preparation of the Negotiations
• Identify and implement Negotiation Tools for local success and regional synergy