Here's Just Some Of What You'll Learn Inside...
- Why perception is everything and how to take back control of your mind... and your life...
- And over to meditation... if you've never meditated before, you'll discover exactly what meditation is, why you need it, and how to get started today...
- Meditation is a great way to calm your mind and take back control, but did you know it can also improve your health and even help you become more successful in your career?
- The different types of meditation are revealed and you'll discover which one is the best for you depending on how things are currently going in your life
- A simple, step-by-step meditation program you can use to get started today...
- How to become more present and use meditation in everything that you do...
- You're better than you are right now... hot to tap into your best you for ultimate performance in every facet of your life...
- Most of us just walk through life, going through the motions like a zombie... Discover how to come "come back to life" with meditation...
- Discover what a "flow state" is and why it's important to the human brain...
- Should you take supplements or should you avoid them? This question is answered inside the guide...
- Why we're wired and tired and how to have more energy than you've ever had without caffeine or other artificial stimulants...
- The morning ritual you should adopt that will give you more energy, more calm and more focus each and every day...
- An introduction on CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and how you can use it to better control your thoughts...
- How use CBT to change your life forever and overcome anxiety...
- The simple, yet natural way to sleep better and wake up more rested each day...
- Plus, a whole lot more...
ReviewsReview policy and info
Aug 1, 2016
Self-Help / General
This content is DRM protected.
Available on Android devices
Eligible for Family Library
Smartphones and Tablets
Install the Google Play Books app for Android and iPad/iPhone. It syncs automatically with your account and allows you to read online or offline wherever you are.
Laptops and Computers
You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.
eReaders and other devices
To read on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook, you'll need to download a file and transfer it to your device. Please follow the detailed Help center instructions to transfer the files to supported eReaders.