Mindful eating is an approach that involves bringing one's full attention to the process of eating—to all the tastes, smells, thoughts, and feelings that arise during a meal. Whether you are overweight, suffer from an eating disorder, or just want to get more out of life, this book offers a simple tool that can make a remarkable difference.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Tune into your body's own wisdom about what, when, and how much to eat
- Eat less while feeling fully satisfied
- Identify your habits and patterns with food
- Develop a more compassionate attitude toward your struggles with eating
- Discover what you're really hungry for
Mindful Eating also includes a 75-minute audio program containing guided exercises led by the author.