“Reciprocal Teaching at Work delivers practical ways to utilize this research-based strategy for implementing Response to Intervention with Tier I instruction and Tier II and III interventions. Lori’s engaging spin on reciprocal teaching will provide infinite possibilities for instruction and progress monitoring.” —Mary Jo Fox, K–12 Language Arts Coordinator, Olathe, KS
With dozens of lessons and a wealth of materials to get you started—and keep you going—this is the all-inclusive resource you need to lead your students to become active, engaged, and independent readers who truly comprehend what they read.
This updated edition is jam-packed with
- Expanded suggestions for grades K–5 and all new ideas for grades 6–12
- Creative tips for using reciprocal teaching in whole-class settings, guided reading groups, and literature circles
- Ideas for differentiating instruction for struggling readers and English learners
- Practical ways to use reciprocal teaching as a Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Support materials such as reproducibles, posters, and a lesson planning menu