If you're a Mac lover and want to explore life outside of that "other productivity suite," here's your chance to dress up your docs with Apple's iWork '09 and this easy-to-follow guide from Mac technology expert, Jesse Feiler. He draws on 20 years of experience with Apple software to share his secrets of producing fun and creative files using Apple iWork '09.
Explore iWork's word processing software, called Pages, and start cranking out text that not only reads well, it looks great. Add style to your spreadsheets with Numbers. And produce dazzling presentations with Keynote--all of it with iWork's special bells and whistles that will give your everyday documents extra Apple style. Discover how to:
- Use this creative office productivity suite for your Mac
- Harness the creative possibilities of iWork for home or office
- Write text documents that look great, too
- Crunch numbers and build spreadsheets that look great with Numbers
- Easily build presentations that include multimedia and more
Why work when you can iWork with this great guide-and have some fun, too!