The go-to reference for the new Office Home & Student2013
The Home & Student version of Microsoft Office targets thehome and education markets, covering the four applications mostused outside the workplace: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.The minibooks in this essential All-in-One guide includereal-world examples and projects that cover the new features andcapabilities of Office 2013. Straightforward advice and beneficialprojects help you to learn the basics of creating a resume in Word,establishing a home budget in Excel, developing a dynamic schoolpresentation with PowerPoint, and taking notes in OneNote.
- Targets home and school users of Office 2013, who primarily useWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Walks you through how to use Office 2013 for everyday projects,such as creating a cover letter in Word or reusable templates inExcel
- Demonstrates how to jazz up a school presentation withPowerPoint
- Provides you with straightforward instructions for taking notesin OneNote
- Shares common Office 2010 tools and details the basics of theOffice ribbon
Office Home & Student 2013 All-in-One For Dummies isan easy-to-understand guide to the essentials of Office 2013!