This book has updated advice to help you get the hang of the most recent iPod upgrades. Some of the things you’ll find out about are:
- Specs and information on the latest models, including the iPod Shuffle and iPod Photo
- The way to set up iTunes on your computer
- Tips for acquiring and managing music, photos, and podcasts
- How to transfer music from iTunes to your iPod, how to play songs, and what to do if something does not function properly
- Advanced techniques such as decoding and encoding, enhancing sound quality, recording and editing, and using your iPod as a hard drive
Written by computer experts and music enthusiasts, this complete resource will show you how to get the most out of your iPod and iTunes. Get ready to enjoy the wonders of this international phenomenon!