Instead of spending weeks trying to master the history of blockchain, learning about every emerging technology, analyzing coin charts, and everything in between, spend 6 hours reading this book and have everything you need to know in your pocket at all times. After you're done reading, head to our website to take our free Professional Certification Exam to put your knowledge to the test.
"Guaranteed to make blood boil." —Janet Maslin, New York Times
In Michael Lewis's game-changing bestseller, a small group of Wall Street iconoclasts realize that the U.S. stock market has been rigged for the benefit of insiders. They band together—some of them walking away from seven-figure salaries—to investigate, expose, and reform the insidious new ways that Wall Street generates profits. If you have any contact with the market, even a retirement account, this story is happening to you.
The Official Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Study Guide, provides everything you need to prepare for this important exam and master the skills necessary to land that coveted Google Cloud Engineering certification. Beginning with a pre-book assessment quiz to evaluate what you know before you begin, each chapter features exam objectives and review questions, plus the online learning environment includes additional complete practice tests. Written by Dan Sullivan, a popular and experienced online course author for machine learning, big data, and Cloud topics, Official Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Study Guide is your ace in the hole for deploying and managing Google Cloud Services.
• Select the right Google service from the various choices based on the application to be built
• Compute with Cloud VMs and managing VMs
• Plan and deploying storage
• Network and configure access and security
Google Cloud Platform is a leading public cloud that provides its users to many of the same software, hardware, and networking infrastructure used to power Google services. Businesses, organizations, and individuals can launch servers in minutes, store petabytes of data, and implement global virtual clouds with the Google Cloud Platform. Certified Associate Cloud Engineers have demonstrated the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and operate infrastructure, services, and networks in the Google Cloud. This exam guide is designed to help you understand the Google Cloud Platform in depth so that you can meet the needs of those operating resources in the Google Cloud.
This book explains step-by-step how you can make money by trading the powerful and proven candlestick techniques. Here is how:
● Explanation of major candle signals; how to recognize them and use them effectively
● The underlying market psychology revealed by each candle formation
● How to combine candlestick signals with Western technical analysis to take advantage of high probability trades which generate explosive profits
● Stop loss settings for various candlestick signals for cutting losses. Master this and you will be way ahead of fellow traders
● How the use of candlesticks with technical analysis provides a simple mechanical trading system which eliminates emotional interference, panic and greed
● How to use candlestick charts for making money from longer term trading and investing
● PLUS: Proven, market-tested trading ideas tips and common mistakes to avoid based on the author's rich experience of trading stocks and options.
This book will enable both new traders and experienced traders derive systematic and consistent profits from the market by adding candlestick charting to their trading arsenal.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"Educative addition to the technical trader's shelf." — The Hindu Business Line
"Clearly explains and reinforces the message of each candlestick pattern, pointing out other details that can help determine success or failure at each occurrence. The real life examples are manifold, well chosen and amplify the lessons being taught. Highly recommended reading for traders in all markets to discover ways of profiting from candlestick trading." — Alan Northcott
"Sadekar's book not only manages to live upto the expectations but probably excels them. Sadekar attempts to keep things simple, and targets the beginner to intermediate level technician as his target audience.
Each type of reversal, consolidation and continuation pattern is tackled in individual chapters and illustrated liberally with charts of Indian stocks. The author leaves ample strategies for the not so active trader, also combining Dow theory tools like trend lines, oscillators and moving averages with the oriental techniques. This gives the reader an immediate advantage of getting the best of both the worlds.
While all chapters are interesting read, chapters 11 & 12 are the highlights of the book as they lay out a simple but actionable game plan for a trader and investor. As if the overall package was not sweet enough, Sadekar has compiled a tear-away candlestick ready-reckoner at the end of the book to identify emerging patterns in real time. At its price, the book is a value buy. All in all, a must read book for every freshman candle sticks trader."
— Vijay L. Bhambwani, Technical Analyst, CEO - BSPLIndia.com
Do you dream of trading online from the comfort of your own home? Of making money with the click of a mouse? Would you like to discover the forex trading strategies used by professional FX traders? Harvey Walsh lifts the curtain and invites you into the lucrative world of currency trading.
Written in his trademark plain English, this jargon-free book takes you through everything you need to know in order to start trading the foreign exchange market.
Just some of the things you will discover inside:
• What money really is, and how currencies work.
• What makes currency prices move, and how you can use that information to make money.
• Precise forex trading strategies you can start using today.
• How to make your own unique, profitable trading setups to give yourself an extra edge.
• The tricks your mind is playing on you when you trade, and how to turn them to your advantage.
When you've read this book, you will be able to:
• Choose a forex broker and open an account.
• Set up currency charts.
• Read your charts and spot excellent trading opportunities.
• Understand and use the different order types.
• Make trades that can make you money whether prices are rising or falling.
• Manage your money, and your mind, for maximum success.