* Beautifully illustrated with images relating to Grahame’s life and works
* Concise introductions to the texts
* All the tales and essays, fully illustrated, with individual contents tables
* Includes rare works appearing for the first time in digital publishing, including BERTIE’S ESCAPADE
* Images of how the books were first published, giving your eReader a taste of the original texts
* Excellent formatting of the texts
* Famous works such as ‘The Wind in the Willows’ are fully illustrated (Paul Bransom) with the original artwork
* Includes Grahame’s rare non-fiction work, FIRST WHISPER OF ‘THE WIND OF THE WILLOWS’ – available in no other collection
* Features two biographies, including Chalmers’ seminal work - discover Grahame’s literary life
* Scholarly ordering of texts into chronological order and literary genres
Please visit www.delphiclassics.com to browse through our range of exciting titles
The Children’s Books
THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS
THE CAMBRIDGE BOOK OF POETRY FOR CHILDREN
The Short Story Collections
THE GOLDEN AGE
FIRST WHISPER OF ‘THE WIND OF THE WILLOWS’
KENNETH GRAHAME LIFE LETTERS AND UNPUBLISHED WORK by Patrick Chalmers
THE CHILDREN’S ADVOCATE: KENNETH GRAHAME by W. M. Parker
Please visit www.delphiclassics.com to browse through our range of exciting titles or to purchase this eBook as a Parts Edition of individual eBooks
HarperPerennial Classics brings great works of literature to life in digital format, upholding the highest standards in ebook production and celebrating reading in all its forms. Look for more titles in the HarperPerennial Classics collection to build your digital library.
Beautiful new illustrations throughout will bring the magic of this classic story to a new generation of children.
When Mole goes boating with Ratty instead of doing his spring-cleaning, he discovers a whole new world. As well as adventures on the river and in the Wild Wood, there are high jinks on the open road with that reckless ruffian, Mr Toad of Toad Hall. Ratty, Mole, Badger and Toad become the firmest of friends, but after Toad's latest escapade, can they join together and beat the wretched weasels once and for all?
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame is one of the twelve wonderful classic stories being relaunched in Puffin Classics in March 2008.