- Dress up your text by using fonts creatively and using WordArt to create artistic effects
- Work with masters and layouts, templates and themes, and fills, lines, and effects
- Maximize visual appeal by combining Photoshop with PowerPoint
- Add transitions, photos, motion, sound (narration and music), video, and animation
- Use SmartArt to create diagrams
- Create dynamic charts, equations, maps, and more
- Use PowerPoint’s extensive clip art collection
- Test and set up your presentation
- Link to Flash, Acrobat, Word, and Excel
- Print presentation materials and create helpful handouts
The CD includes templates, textures, backgrounds, background music scores, images, alpha channel equipped graphics, maps, illustrations, and more, so this combo gives you the know-how and the tools. An 8-page color insert shows you how to use color effectively. With this friendly guide, you’re ready to bring your presentation to life with PowerPoint 2007.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.