Use this comprehensive and easy-to-understand resource to set up and run your own self-managed super fund. Discover how to manage your fund, stay on the right side of the DIY super rules, invest your super cash and run a pension from your SMSF.
- Find independent guidance — utilise Trish Power's knowledge of DIY super and her plain- English explanation of how super operates
- Set up a DIY super fund — find out how to create a SMSF in just ten steps
- Run your SMSF — learn to steer your fund's super CART (Compliance, Administration, Reporting and Tax obligations)
- Enhance your super savings — make contributions to prepare for a comfortable retirement
- Pay benefits from your DIY super fund — discover how you can pay lump sums or run a pension from your SMSF
- Understand tax-free super benefits — take advantage of tax-free super for over-60s and, potentially, pay no tax before age 60
In addition to the information contained in this book, you can visit Trish Power's website at www.superguide.com.au for more info about super. SuperGuide is free and Australia's only independent online resource for super.
Open the book and find:
- How to decide whether a DIY super fund is for you
- Information about the costs of running a SMSF
- Steps to set up and run your own super fund
- How your fund can give you a tax-free retirement
- Tips for choosing an adviser or fund administrator
- Guidance on how to run a pension from your DIY super fund