Millions of bloggers rely on WordPress, the popular, freeblogging platform. This guide covers all the features andimprovements in the most up-to-date version of WordPress. Whetheryou are switching to WordPress from another blogging platform orjust starting your first blog, you'll find the advice in thisfriendly guide gets you up to speed on both the free-hostedWordPress.com version and WordPress.org, which requires thepurchase of web hosting services, and figure out which version isbest for you. You'll be able to take full advantage of theflexibility and usability of WordPress.
- WordPress is a state-of-the-art blog platform that emphasizesaesthetics, web standards, and usability
- Previous editions of this guide have sold more than 85,000copies, and interest in blogging continues to explode
- Illustrates how to set up and maintain a blog with WordPressand how to use all the new features
- Covers both the free-hosted WordPress.com version andWordPress.org, which requires users to purchase web hostingservices
- Written by an expert who works directly with developers and thecofounder of WordPress
This guide helps bloggers quickly and easily take advantage ofeverything this popular blogging tool has to offer.