So you have an iPad and you're excited to use it, but where do you begin? With this fun and friendly guide, of course! Veteran For Dummies author Nancy Muir walks you through using your iPad for e-mail, video, travel, navigation, reading, games, and more with this all-new update to the bestselling iPad For Seniors For Dummies. Written in the fun-but-straightforward For Dummies style, this helpful guide shares easy-to-follow tips and advice on the latest iPad hardware and operating system and introduces you to some of iPad’s most popular features like Siri, FaceTime, Safari, Maps, Reminders, and Photos to name a few.
- Covers the iPad Air, iPad with Retina Display, iPad 2, and earlier iPad models and is fully updated for iOS 7!
- Explains how to organize your calendar, update your contact list, set Reminders for appointments, create to-do lists, and browse the Internet
- Shows you how to download apps, buy and read e-books, play music, watch movies and TV shows, share photos and video, connect on Facebook, and keep in touch with FaceTime video calling
- Reassures you on the best ways to get help if you're stumped, set a password, protect the screen, and also shares other safety tips
- Features a larger font for text, plenty of images, and more callouts to make the book accessible and easy to read
No matter if you’re an iPad newbie or already a tablet technology fan, iPad For Seniors For Dummies, 6th Edition puts the power of iPad in the palm of your hand!