Wine can be an intimidating topic, but doesn't have tobe—and this handy little guide gives you just what you needto buy and serve wine with confidence.
Buying & Serving Wine In A Day For Dummies coverseverything from navigating wine shops, lists, and varietals toopening and serving wine properly. Plus, you'll get tips and advicefor storing both unopened and leftover wine.
- Navigating wine shops and restaurant wine lists
- How to open a bottle, choose a glass, and serve the wine
- Serving temperatures for wine, and guidelines for storingleftover wine
- Understanding more about wine from its label
- Online component takes readers beyond the book with bonuscontent and features
Get set to impress your friends with your newfound knowledge inno time!