eBay is the world's #1 shopping and selling site, where millions find bargains and make money with their own sales. Marsha Collier is the #1 eBay expert and bestselling author, with more than a million copies of her books in print. And eBay For Dummies has been the bestselling book on eBay since the original edition in 1999. Thoroughly updated to cover all the changes in the eBay site, eBay For Dummies, 7th Edition is an easy-to-follow path for new users to get from registration through making purchases to making sales.
Ultimate eBay authority Marsha Collier gets you started with information about signing up, navigating the site, and using the My eBay page to track you activity. She then shows you how to find the best bargains, make a winning bid, and complete your purchase securely. While she guides you into becoming a successful eBay seller, she also shows you how you can pick up extra money in a tight economy with eBay sales.
- Walks you through listing an item, shoot and post a photo, communicate with bidders, safely ship a sold item, and securely collect your money
- Shows you how to set up a seller account, list items, offer customer service, ship merchandise, and receive payment securely
- Highlights expanded guidance on selling on eBay, which is the process that sparks the most demand for outside help
- Explores eBay's special features, showing you how to work within the rules, use the community, and even set up a charity auction
- Shares tips for managing multiple auctions, creating a store, troubleshooting, maintaining privacy, and reporting abuses
eBay For Dummies, 7th Edition prepares you to save money on your purchases and make money on your sales, all from the comfort of your home.