Featuring numerous exercises and illustrations throughout, Biomolecular Feedback Systems is the ideal textbook for advanced undergraduates and graduate students. For researchers, it can also serve as a self-contained reference on the feedback control techniques that can be applied to biomolecular systems.
- Provides a user-friendly introduction to essential concepts, tools, and applications
- Covers the most commonly used modeling methods
- Addresses the modular design problem for biomolecular systems
- Uses design examples from both natural systems and synthetic circuits
- Solutions manual (available only to professors at press.princeton.edu)
- An online illustration package is available to professors at press.princeton.edu