Version 1.2 November 2016
- Added a full Character Creation guide complete with tips on how to get the most out of your skills and which races excel at what.
- More text fixes and general edits.
- Lots more to come soon!
- A full walkthrough for all badges and the Pokemon League challenges.
- Side quest information on legendary Pokemon and the different Routes and Caves.
- Information on breeding, Pokemon Contests, the Battle Maison and much more!
- Full-color screenshots throughout and useful tips to help you along the way.
- Comparisons between the original game and remake.
Updates (Aug 2016):
- Added Encounter Rates to Wild Pokémon table lists as well as general locations making it easier to find your favorite Pokémon.
- Fixed some formatting issues and general editing.
- Expanded Introduction with loads of new information.
- Restructured Extra Activities section (at the end) for easier navigation and reading.
Inside this guide you will find:
- All the necessary steps to complete the game and save the world (again).
- Guidance to complete the numerous sidequests and side activities.
- Locations of all the masks, Pieces of Hearts, Bottles and other key items.
- Hundreds of high-quality and informative screenshots.
Our Super Mario 3D World guide covers all the most important elements of the game including:
- A complete walkthrough for every level in the game.
- Walkthroughs to all Toad Missions, Mystery Houses and Bonus Levels.
- Locations of all 380 Green Stars.
- Locations of how to find and grab every Stamp in the game.
- Top tricks for beating all eight Gym Leader
- Beat the Elite Four and the current Champion with style!
- How and where to find the Pokemon you want to catch
- Find and catch all Legendary Pokemon!
- Post story-mode walkthrough with all hidden areas uncovered
- Save time by finding the rarest of items for free!
- Packed full with high-quality screenshots!
- Tips and info on both Black and White versions
- And LOADS more inside!
- Added complete tables for every Wild Pokémon found in each area as well as encounter rates.
- Fixed tables that weren't displaying correctly on the website.
- Further editing improvements to text and formatting.
- Completely reformatted for easier viewing on all devices!
- All missing White 2 sections added, plus the mysterious Nature Preserve.
- Expanded the Introduction and Gameplay section with loads of new information.
- Videos for all the Gym Leader and Elite Four battles, plus legendary Pokemon.
- Dozens of illustrative and pretty screenshots.
- Missing areas amended
- Expanded segment describing the intricacies of training a Pokémon
- Concise and easy to understand explanations of advanced stat building systems - learn how to raise a prize Pokémon
Our guide will be a complete companion while you journey through the wilds of Fallout 4. You can find a plethora of information including the following:
- A start to finish walkthrough with every area in between covered.
- Combat details, SPECIAL explanation and general gameplay information.
- VATS And You!: Getting to know your PIPBOY.
- All faction quests explained including the consequences of favoring one over the others.
- Information on Settlements and items for construction.
- Bobblehead locations, collectibles and full Trophy/Achievement guide.
- Settlement Guide complete with how to set up and manage settlements, what perks are beneficial etc.
- Companion chapter detailing each companion character, where to acquire them and the pros/cons of each.
- A detailed Character Creation guide fully examining the best builds and what each perk does.
- Automatron and Wasteland Workshop DLC information provided, including a full walkthrough for Automatron.
- A complete walkthrough of the "Far Harbor" DLC complete with information on every side quest.
Join us as scour the darknes allies and defeat dangerous beasts while covering every aspect of this game including the following:
- A detailed main walkthrough covering all events, detailed enemy strategies, and all 3 endings.
- A checklist of all NPC events, with outcomes based on your decisions.
- A complete trophy guide to help you reach that platinum trophy.
- And much, much more!
Allow us to lead you through the lands of Thedas and uncover the secrets behind the Breach.
Inside this guide you will find:
- A complete walkthrough for all main quests.
- Side quests (broken down by area).
- The best gear & equipment and how to find it.
- Crafting section with key materials locations.
- Multiplayer guide and a detailed class-by-class overview.
- Complete War Table coverage.
- Bestiary, Mount details...and much, much more!
Thankfully, we have just the guide for you, complete with a detailed look at:
- A full game walkthrough.
- The main differences between Dark Souls 1 and 2.
- Keeping the Grim Reaper at bay with our top 10 essential survival tips.
- An in-depth guide to the most important thing in Dark Souls 2 - the combat.
- The character builds that saw us sail through the single-player story mode.
- Learn what the new covenants do (and what you need to do to be able to join them all).
- All the bosses made easy with helpful HD videos!
- NPC info and much, much more!
This guide is intended to be the ultimate completionist's guide to Fallout 3.
The guide offers the following:
- Every area in the game covered extensively including all side quests and main quests.
- All the Bobbleheads, skill books and schematic locations.
- A full trophy/achievement guide.
- An in-depth information about character creation is also provided so you can create whatever Vault Dweller suits you best.
- Good, evil and neutral alternatives to quests will be presented where applicable. Become the Last, Best Hope of Humanity... or add to the continuing sum of human misery in your selfish quest for survival. Sneak past foes, talk your way out of confrontations, shoot everything in the head, or create a character who can do it all. The Wasteland is a big, dangerous place, and this guide will help you experience as much as possible.