He has traveled and worked in over 80 countries on six continents and speaks four languages. Brian is happily married and has four children. He is active in the community and national affairs and is the President of three companies headquartered in Solana Beach, California.
Even with overflowing inboxes and unmet deadlines, most people still can’t manage to take control of their time and stop procrastinating. The End of Procrastination tackles the problem head on, helping you stop putting off work and reclaim your time. Author Petr Ludwig shows that ending procrastination is essential to developing a sense of purpose and leading a happier more fulfilled life.
With eight clear, approachable tools?from quick daily worksheets to shift your perspective to to-do lists that actually help you get things done?The End of Procrastination provides everything you need to change the way you manage your time and live your life.
The book will help you learn:
- The science behind why we postpone things
- How we can motivate ourselves so that we enjoy our work, feel less stressed, and focus more
- How to avoid becoming a goal junkie?a high achieving but unsatisfied person
- How to organize your daily life and follow your vision
- How to acquire new positive habits and end bad ones
- How to cope with decision paralysis
Based on the latest research, The End of Procrastination synthesizes over one hundred and twenty scientific studies to create a program that is based on the way our brains actually work. By understanding exactly why procrastination happens and how our brains respond to motivation and self-discipline, the book provides readers with the knowledge to conquer procrastination on an everyday basis.
• Habit 1: Be Proactive
• Habit 2: Begin With The End In Mind
• Habit 3: Put First Things First
• Habit 4: Think Win-Win
• Habit 5: Seek First To Understand Then Be Understood
• Habit 6: Synergize
• Habit 7: Sharpen The Saw
The 7 Habits book: Dr. Covey's 7 Habits book is one of the most inspiring and impactful books ever written. Now you can enjoy and learn critical lessons about the habits of successful people that will enrich your life's experience. And, it's in an interactive format that makes it easy for you to learn and apply Dr. Covey's habits of successful people.