The attraction can also be fatal because you have to act fast and if you don’t have a clear strategy, the rapidly unfolding market events can stampede you into making wrong moves.
This book contains a powerful day trading strategy, complete from how to select a stock to trade, to risk management and profitable exits. The strategy rests on the author’s innovative concepts of trade invitation, and running and stagnant prices.
● Should you be day trading? Where to start
● Understanding trends — and how they are affected by changes in market sentiments
● How to interpret what the price is telling you
● How to identify a trade invitation
● How to confirm the validity of a trade invitation
● How and when to use running price to enter a trade
● Simple stop loss rules to manage the risk of a trade going wrong
● When to book profits.
Here is a concise, actionable guide to making money in day trading by a successful day trader who has trained more than 40,000 traders.
Come, profit from it.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"An excellent book with a roadmap to be successful using discipline, strategy and risk management, all covered in a simple way. I would recommend this book to both existing traders and people who want to start day trading." — Ajay Laddha, Director, Vantage Wealth Management Pvt Ltd.
"Covers a difficult topic like day trading in a simple manner. A good help to (those) . . . who want to be traders. They will surely benefit from these simple and realistic ideas." — Sachin Dabke, Director, Baroc Technologies
"(This) book lays the foundation for a day trader . . . to successfully sail through the stormy winds of the stock markets." — Sandeep Wagle, Founder and CEO, Power My Wealth
Mandar Jamsandekar is a Director at Precision Technical Analysis Pvt Ltd, a pioneer in the field of technical analysis in India. In the last 15 years, Precision Technicals has trained more than 40,000 people in day trading and investing using technical analysis.
He is also owner of Precision Broking and creator of India’s Best Technical Analysis Strategy Software for Investment and Trading — Profision and Profision Pro — and the creator of the Running Price and Stagnant Price logic.
As a SEBI registered Research Analyst, he appears on business channels including ET NOW, Bloomberg India TV. He also writes for several newspapers.
To stay updated about his latest research, you can log on to www.precisiontechnicals.com or join his YouTube Channel — "Precision Technicals." You can also connect with him on his Twitter handle @mandarj2002.
This book shows you, step-by-step, how to combine the stock picking and market timing capability of technical analysis with the power of disciplined trade entries and trade management strategies. Result: safe and profitable trading.
MASTERING TECHNICAL ANALYSIS:
● How to use various technical analysis concepts and tools, including trend analysis, moving averages, indicators and oscillators, candlestick and price patterns, volume, consolidations and corrections
● How to pick the right stocks and timely trades using chart and pattern analysis
● How to pre-determine tentative price and time targets for a trade
● NEW: 2 brand new tradable price patterns pioneered by the author
● PLUS: Topic-wise quizzes and practice exercises to help you test your grasp of each important concept and topic and add to your trading confidence
● PLUS: 175+ large size charts for clearer understanding
SAFE AND PROFITABLE TRADING:
● How to assess your trading profile
● Trade entry rules and check-list
● How to place effective stop losses and other risk management techniques
● Trade monitoring and exit — how to book profits at the right time
● Rules of money management, risk management and portfolio management
● NEW: AIM Framework — the author’s disciplined trading approach for controlling your emotions, panic and greed
● NEW: Trade Selection Ready-Reckoner — the author’s powerful trading tool that helps you identify and manage high reward trades.
TRADING AND TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE:
Mandar Jamsandekar has trained thousands of technical analysts and traders to trade safely and profitably. In this innovative course book, he presents his proven, practical tools, methods and strategies of systematic trade analysis, trade execution and trade monitoring that enforce rigorous analysis and trading discipline — and weed out trades with poor risk reward outcomes.
This book explains step-by-step how you can make money by trading the powerful and proven candlestick techniques. Here is how:
● Explanation of major candle signals; how to recognize them and use them effectively
● The underlying market psychology revealed by each candle formation
● How to combine candlestick signals with Western technical analysis to take advantage of high probability trades which generate explosive profits
● Stop loss settings for various candlestick signals for cutting losses. Master this and you will be way ahead of fellow traders
● How the use of candlesticks with technical analysis provides a simple mechanical trading system which eliminates emotional interference, panic and greed
● How to use candlestick charts for making money from longer term trading and investing
● PLUS: Proven, market-tested trading ideas tips and common mistakes to avoid based on the author's rich experience of trading stocks and options.
This book will enable both new traders and experienced traders derive systematic and consistent profits from the market by adding candlestick charting to their trading arsenal.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"Educative addition to the technical trader's shelf." — The Hindu Business Line
"Clearly explains and reinforces the message of each candlestick pattern, pointing out other details that can help determine success or failure at each occurrence. The real life examples are manifold, well chosen and amplify the lessons being taught. Highly recommended reading for traders in all markets to discover ways of profiting from candlestick trading." — Alan Northcott
"Sadekar's book not only manages to live upto the expectations but probably excels them. Sadekar attempts to keep things simple, and targets the beginner to intermediate level technician as his target audience.
Each type of reversal, consolidation and continuation pattern is tackled in individual chapters and illustrated liberally with charts of Indian stocks. The author leaves ample strategies for the not so active trader, also combining Dow theory tools like trend lines, oscillators and moving averages with the oriental techniques. This gives the reader an immediate advantage of getting the best of both the worlds.
While all chapters are interesting read, chapters 11 & 12 are the highlights of the book as they lay out a simple but actionable game plan for a trader and investor. As if the overall package was not sweet enough, Sadekar has compiled a tear-away candlestick ready-reckoner at the end of the book to identify emerging patterns in real time. At its price, the book is a value buy. All in all, a must read book for every freshman candle sticks trader."
— Vijay L. Bhambwani, Technical Analyst, CEO - BSPLIndia.com
Ichimoku Kinko Hyu, commonly referred to as Ichimoku indicator, is one of today’s most powerful trading systems.
A Japanese innovation, like the candlesticks, it can be used with equal success to trade stocks, commodities, futures, currencies and bonds — in fact, to anything that can be charted! Ichimoku also works very well on all time frames, from the weekly all the way down to the one-minute chart.
Loosely translated, Ichimoku chart means a ‘one glance equilibrium’ chart. Due to the unique construction of the Ichimoku cloud, which is the heart of this system, a trader can visually determine in an instant whether a chart is bullish or bearish! Not just that:
● Ichimoku clearly defines support and resistance, identifies trend direction, gauges momentum, and provides trading signals
● It is the only system with a built-in forward looking indicator
● Looking at Ichimoku charts on multiple time frames can offer a tell-all x-ray into the dynamics of any market
● It shows how to correctly time their entry and exit trades
● Most charting platforms today offer Ichimoku as an indicator.
Packed with in-depth analysis of high-probability trading strategies and numerous real-market examples of stocks, derivatives, commodities and currency trades, this book reveals how you can make money using the powerful Ichimoku system, the candlestick cloud charts.
This is a pioneering book on trading Indian futures and options written by an expert who does so for a living. It is an insider's guide which spans the three aspects of successful trading: charting and entry techniques, money and trade management, and trading psychology:
● How to figure out whether the market is trending or range-bound; the technical indicators to apply in different phases
● Day trading, swing trading, and position trading — profitable approaches and appropriate precautions for these three futures trading strategies
● Cash and futures arbitrage — how to get risk-free returns from idle cash
● Money-making options strategies
● How to trade with discipline
● The critical importance of money and trade management; rules for limiting your risk per trade and how to work out the size of your trading positions.
Based on an insider's expertise and experience of trading Indian futures and options, the book is packed with proven strategies and examples of real trades in the Indian derivatives market. The author boldly asserts that "derivatives have changed the Indian trading landscape forever . . . It is, finally, possible to make a fortune on the Indian stock market."