The attraction can also be fatal because you have to act fast and if you don’t have a clear strategy, the rapidly unfolding market events can stampede you into making wrong moves.
This book contains a powerful day trading strategy, complete from how to select a stock to trade, to risk management and profitable exits. The strategy rests on the author’s innovative concepts of trade invitation, and running and stagnant prices.
● Should you be day trading? Where to start
● Understanding trends — and how they are affected by changes in market sentiments
● How to interpret what the price is telling you
● How to identify a trade invitation
● How to confirm the validity of a trade invitation
● How and when to use running price to enter a trade
● Simple stop loss rules to manage the risk of a trade going wrong
● When to book profits.
Here is a concise, actionable guide to making money in day trading by a successful day trader who has trained more than 40,000 traders.
Come, profit from it.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"An excellent book with a roadmap to be successful using discipline, strategy and risk management, all covered in a simple way. I would recommend this book to both existing traders and people who want to start day trading." — Ajay Laddha, Director, Vantage Wealth Management Pvt Ltd.
"Covers a difficult topic like day trading in a simple manner. A good help to (those) . . . who want to be traders. They will surely benefit from these simple and realistic ideas." — Sachin Dabke, Director, Baroc Technologies
"(This) book lays the foundation for a day trader . . . to successfully sail through the stormy winds of the stock markets." — Sandeep Wagle, Founder and CEO, Power My Wealth
Mandar Jamsandekar is a Director at Precision Technical Analysis Pvt Ltd, a pioneer in the field of technical analysis in India. In the last 15 years, Precision Technicals has trained more than 40,000 people in day trading and investing using technical analysis.
He is also owner of Precision Broking and creator of India’s Best Technical Analysis Strategy Software for Investment and Trading — Profision and Profision Pro — and the creator of the Running Price and Stagnant Price logic.
As a SEBI registered Research Analyst, he appears on business channels including ET NOW, Bloomberg India TV. He also writes for several newspapers.
To stay updated about his latest research, you can log on to www.precisiontechnicals.com or join his YouTube Channel — "Precision Technicals." You can also connect with him on his Twitter handle @mandarj2002.
This book is a valuable compendium of select tried and tested short term trading strategies. Followed with discipline and patience, these strategies can help you build solid wealth in the stock market.
The book starts with an explanation of the key concepts of technical analysis that underlie trading. The big advantage of technical trading is that it eliminates guesswork since the risk, namely the worst-possible outcome of a trade, is known in advance even before a trade is initiated.
Each trading strategy is explained in detail with entry, stop loss and exit rules and illustrated with real-life examples and charts. Find out:
● The logic of technical trading
● The key tools: charts and trends
● Proven trend trading strategies
● How to trade support and resistance
● Strategies for trading trend lines
● Strategies for trading reversal and continuation patterns
● How to profitably trade gaps
● Retracement trading strategies
● Tried and tested trading strategies using leading and lagging indicators
● Mechanical trading strategies
● Introduction to algorithmic trading strategies
● And, lot's more.
Come, profit from these market-proven trading strategies.
This book explains step-by-step how you can make money by trading the powerful and proven candlestick techniques. Here is how:
● Explanation of major candle signals; how to recognize them and use them effectively
● The underlying market psychology revealed by each candle formation
● How to combine candlestick signals with Western technical analysis to take advantage of high probability trades which generate explosive profits
● Stop loss settings for various candlestick signals for cutting losses. Master this and you will be way ahead of fellow traders
● How the use of candlesticks with technical analysis provides a simple mechanical trading system which eliminates emotional interference, panic and greed
● How to use candlestick charts for making money from longer term trading and investing
● PLUS: Proven, market-tested trading ideas tips and common mistakes to avoid based on the author's rich experience of trading stocks and options.
This book will enable both new traders and experienced traders derive systematic and consistent profits from the market by adding candlestick charting to their trading arsenal.
REVIEWS FOR THE BOOK
"Educative addition to the technical trader's shelf." — The Hindu Business Line
"Clearly explains and reinforces the message of each candlestick pattern, pointing out other details that can help determine success or failure at each occurrence. The real life examples are manifold, well chosen and amplify the lessons being taught. Highly recommended reading for traders in all markets to discover ways of profiting from candlestick trading." — Alan Northcott
"Sadekar's book not only manages to live upto the expectations but probably excels them. Sadekar attempts to keep things simple, and targets the beginner to intermediate level technician as his target audience.
Each type of reversal, consolidation and continuation pattern is tackled in individual chapters and illustrated liberally with charts of Indian stocks. The author leaves ample strategies for the not so active trader, also combining Dow theory tools like trend lines, oscillators and moving averages with the oriental techniques. This gives the reader an immediate advantage of getting the best of both the worlds.
While all chapters are interesting read, chapters 11 & 12 are the highlights of the book as they lay out a simple but actionable game plan for a trader and investor. As if the overall package was not sweet enough, Sadekar has compiled a tear-away candlestick ready-reckoner at the end of the book to identify emerging patterns in real time. At its price, the book is a value buy. All in all, a must read book for every freshman candle sticks trader."
— Vijay L. Bhambwani, Technical Analyst, CEO - BSPLIndia.com
Trend trading is one of the simplest and most logical ways of profitable trading. The astonishing success of the Turtle traders in the recent past or that of the legendary Darvas Box trading system a few decades earlier are both examples of trend trading systems.
This book is a step-by-step guide to how trend trading works and how you can profit from it in the Indian markets:
● Recurring patterns in price action and how to exploit them for profit
● Why you should always try to trade in the direction of the overall market
● How to judge if a stock is trending and how to search breakout stocks
● How to create a trading system which you can profitably use again and again
● How to control your trading risk with stop losses and by adjusting the size of your trade
● How to trade with discipline and without succumbing to your emotions by using a pre-determined trading plan
● What you need to start trading trends
● How long it will take you to become a successful trader
● How trend trading has actually performed in the past. Has it really worked?
● With: Charts and examples from the Indian markets.
This book offers a remarkably logical, simple-to-follow and disciplined method of making money by trading trends. It's a proven method that the author himself uses to trade the Asian and U.S. markets for a living.
"This is truly an instructive and complete book on how to trade trends in the stock market. This author clearly explains how to find the best trending stocks to trade, how to manage risk and the mindset required to be a profitable trend trader." — Jeffrey Tan
Ichimoku Kinko Hyu, commonly referred to as Ichimoku indicator, is one of today’s most powerful trading systems.
A Japanese innovation, like the candlesticks, it can be used with equal success to trade stocks, commodities, futures, currencies and bonds — in fact, to anything that can be charted! Ichimoku also works very well on all time frames, from the weekly all the way down to the one-minute chart.
Loosely translated, Ichimoku chart means a ‘one glance equilibrium’ chart. Due to the unique construction of the Ichimoku cloud, which is the heart of this system, a trader can visually determine in an instant whether a chart is bullish or bearish! Not just that:
● Ichimoku clearly defines support and resistance, identifies trend direction, gauges momentum, and provides trading signals
● It is the only system with a built-in forward looking indicator
● Looking at Ichimoku charts on multiple time frames can offer a tell-all x-ray into the dynamics of any market
● It shows how to correctly time their entry and exit trades
● Most charting platforms today offer Ichimoku as an indicator.
Packed with in-depth analysis of high-probability trading strategies and numerous real-market examples of stocks, derivatives, commodities and currency trades, this book reveals how you can make money using the powerful Ichimoku system, the candlestick cloud charts.