Fireteam Zulu is a group of ex-marines who band together to help those people, hunting down pirates wherever they can find them. Then one day they discover that they are being hunted.
Jamie earned a bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida in Computer Science and worked for a small software company in Tampa for eight years before moving to Maine to pursue his own projects. He currently works for a company he started with his brother Paul, Lost Luggage Studios. His interests include computers, writing, photography, and designing worlds he'd rather live in.
Neil Roberts, a computer programmer for the largest security software provider on the planet, breaks his normal routine when he stops in a bar and witnesses a murder. His once boring life changes drastically when, through a twist of fate and a realization that his life has no purpose beyond his job, he leaves the scene of the crime and becomes a prime suspect.
Neil's life then shifts from protecting people and companies to becoming that which he most despised... a hacker.
Scribings Vol 2: Lost Civilizations features eight exciting stories that will take you on a trip through time and space and even through the fabric of reality itself. Scribings Vol 2 features stories from trusted veterans Richard Veysey, Cynthia Ravinski, and Jamie Alan Belanger; as well as stories from new members Christopher L. Weston and Timothy Lynch.
In Scribings, Vol 6: Regatherings, the Greater Portland Scribists explore these bonds. Whether trying to save a childhood retreat from corporate interests, reuniting with old friends, returning home for a final goodbye, or trying to cope with a dear one who won't depart, these tales are about the twisting journeys of our relationships. Location, context, and pasts are irrelevant--it's the people with whom we connect who help shape our experience on this world.
Stories contained in this volume:
- What Time Is Our Torture Session? by Lee Patterson (from Vol 1)
- In the Business of Rotting by Cynthia Ravinski (from Vol 1)
- Secret Under the Sand by Jamie Alan Belanger (from Vol 2: Lost Civilizations)
- Otherkin by Steven Inman (from Vol 3: Metamorphosis)
- Breed by Timothy Lynch (from Vol 4: Miscreations)
- The Joke by Richard Veysey (from Vol 4: Miscreations)
- Sand Fleas by D.L. Harvey (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Wolf and Raven by Shelli-Jo Pelletier (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Repurposed by Matthew Stephen D. (from Vol 5: Inversions)
- Better Alive Than Dead by Robin Hansen (an all-new story exclusive to this volume)
The Scribings Omnibus contains stories from the following volumes:
- Scribings, Vol 1
- Scribings, Vol 2: Lost Civilizations *
- Scribings, Vol 3: Metamorphosis
- Scribings, Vol 4: Miscreations
- Scribings, Vol 5: Inversions
* Christopher L. Weston's story from Lost Civilizations, Ordovicia, will remain exclusive to the original ebook