The most complete guide for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age features all there is to do and see in the world of Erdrea. A step-by-step walkthrough featuring every item, quest and side activity illustrated with gorgeous screenshots.
- Full Walkthrough of the main story-line
- Coverage of every quest
- All mini-games blown open
This guide will contains the following:
- A walkthrough that'll guide you through the story, help you obtain all the best weapons and armor, and defeat every monster;
- Tips for getting the best equipment from the Bazaar and from enemies;
- A detailed look at all twelve job classes in the game, and the best ways to combine them and characters to form the ultimate party;
- Sections listing how to find - and defeat - all Marks and Rare Game;
- Citations of the differences between this version of the game and the original;
- A thorough explanation of all of the game's mechanics;
- All sidequests, including Trial Mode;
- A trophy guide that will get you that shiny Platinum Trophy.
Version 1.2 November 2016
- Added a full Character Creation guide complete with tips on how to get the most out of your skills and which races excel at what.
- More text fixes and general edits.
- Lots more to come soon!
The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough that's more than just a listing of quests-it's an "ideal chronological order" that will get you through the whole game and allow you to see and do everything the game has to offer.
- Side quests, including monster contracts and treasure hunts for obtaining powerful Witcher sets.
- Descriptions of decisions, quests, and events that influence the various endings of the game.
- Crafting and Alchemy information.
- General strategies on how to take down foes large and small, monstrous and humanoid, boss or mundane.
- Information on how to complete all the Gwent quests and obtain all the Gwent cards, including detailed Gwent strategies.
- Trophy/Achievement information.
MASSIVE UPDATE: (Check In-guide Version History for latest) - 7th September 2016 ongoing
-Added DLC quests "Fool's Gold" and "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear".
- Organisational changes in the Velen section of the walkthrough to reflect the increased level of Griffin School Gear.
- Organisational changes throughout the walkthrough to provide a "no skulls" path through the game.
- Added Death March difficulty tips and commentary throughout the guide.
- More XP reward numbers included.
- Walkthrough now includes additional information based on patch changes.
- Various typo and grammar fixes.
- Added DLC pages for Blood & Wine, Heart of Stone
- Lots more quality of life improvements
- Top tricks for beating all eight Gym Leader
- Beat the Elite Four and the current Champion with style!
- How and where to find the Pokemon you want to catch
- Find and catch all Legendary Pokemon!
- Post story-mode walkthrough with all hidden areas uncovered
- Save time by finding the rarest of items for free!
- Packed full with high-quality screenshots!
- Tips and info on both Black and White versions
- And LOADS more inside!
- Added complete tables for every Wild Pokémon found in each area as well as encounter rates.
- Fixed tables that weren't displaying correctly on the website.
- Further editing improvements to text and formatting.
- Completely reformatted for easier viewing on all devices!
- All missing White 2 sections added, plus the mysterious Nature Preserve.
- Expanded the Introduction and Gameplay section with loads of new information.
- Videos for all the Gym Leader and Elite Four battles, plus legendary Pokemon.
- Dozens of illustrative and pretty screenshots.
- Missing areas amended
- Expanded segment describing the intricacies of training a Pokémon
- Concise and easy to understand explanations of advanced stat building systems - learn how to raise a prize Pokémon